1

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Yes Elena, I did the spell. It'll work." Elena, I saw raised her eyebrows in disbelief. "Elena I swear."

"Okay, Bonnie I believe you. How long again?"

"The spell lasts for 48 hours. So get it done before Monday." I explained to my best friend and her annoying sadistic boyfriend, Damon Salvatore. I say that but I spent 4 months in Kai's prison world with him and although he was a pain in the backside I was glad I got to bond with him. For Elena's sake.

"I only included you and Damon, I linked the spell to you two, besides Caroline and Stefan are not seeing each other, Caroline and Tyler aren't sleeping together anymore . And let's face it, Stefan and Caroline won't sleep together. Not in the next 48 hours anyway."

Caroline's P.O.V

"Stefan, they still don't know about us. We should say some-" I was silenced by Stefan's finger sliding over my lips. I bit down on my bottom lip as Stefan removed his finger and leaned in closer, slowly brushing his soft lips over mine, he planted a kiss on my nose, bringing his hand up and behind my ear to hold me. With his hand fixed in that position he hovered over my cold body, staring into my eyes.

"Im glad I was able to come tonight. Camping isn't my thing." His voice was deep.

"Get over yourself." I replied, smiling sheepishly, he chuckled and pressed his lips against mine.

The two of us were alone in the tent, our legs intertwined under the blankets we were supplied with to keep ourselves from freezing. "Stefan." I whispered.

"Hmmm." I heard.

"Elena is my best friend, you are her ex boyfriend. This seems wrong."

"Oh really."

"I didn't mean it like that. It's just I should probably get Elena's blessing." I said, trying not imagine Elena's reaction to me dating Stefan.

"Caroline, calm down. Me and Elena ended a while back and she's happy with Damon. I doubt she'll care."

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry." I wiggled out of Stefan's spoon and sat up.

"You okay?" Stefan asked, I nodded and turned to look at the half naked vampire in my tent. He was hot, I wasn't going to lie. I turned back so I was facing the tent door and placed my head in my hands. I thought about mine and Stefan's situation, Elena won't be mad I repeated over and over in my head. I heard Stefan pull himself out of his laying position and put his hands on each of my shoulders, slowly massaging. He continued for a moment before stopping and burying his face in my neck, his lips making contact with my skin. I raised my head and turned around, straddling him. My arms wrapped around his neck and I kissed him passionately, unlike our past kisses this wasn't subtle. My lips parted slightly so his tongue was easily able to slide into my mouth, my left hand left his nape and travelled to his bare chest, running my hand up and down.

Stefan pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my whole body down, before twisting so his body was on top of mine, the kiss lasted until Stefan pulled away reconnecting his lips to my neck, sucking slightly. I moaned at his actions and ran my hands down his board back, digging my nails ever so slightly into his soft skin.

Our trousers and underwear were the next to come off and soon we were both naked under the blankets. Stefan continued to plant kisses on my neck as I arched my back, moaning at the feeling.

I woke up the next morning with my head resting on Stefan's chest, his arm wrapped around back. I smiled at him as he slept and kissed his other hand that was inches from my face.

"Morning." He spoke with a horse voice.

"Morning." I replied, he smiled and opened his green eyes. We got dressed and left the tent separately so the others wouldn't see that we'd just spent the night together.

"Hey, Cara!" Elena screamed as I sat around the burnt out fire.

"Morning, sleep well?" I asked, Elena nodded enthusiastically and turned to Damon. I raised my eyebrows at the pair, but shook the thoughts out of my head.

We left the clearing in the woods a few hours later, after we'd packed and loaded the car. I sat beside the right window in the back, next to Stefan who was in the middle. Damon and Elena took the front seats, Damon driving and Bonnie sat on Stefan's other side. "So the Grill tonight?" Elena suggested. We all agreed.

"I can't." I spoke up. The car went silent and everyone turned to look at me, except Damon thankfully as I wouldn't want an accident.

"Why, Cara?" Elena sulked.

"I was going out by myself, I wanted to be alone, I might come after."

"Promise you'll come after." I nodded at her and half smiled.

Author's note:

Hey! I'm Renée and I hoped you like it :)
Please comment I wanna hear feedback and suggestions and thoughts :) and vote please it would mean the world :)

Update next Thursday :) xx
Lots of love NR xx