Chapter 4: The Perks of Double D

She lay down on the back seats and began to undress herself quickly. The only clothing she had left on was her red underwear and red lace push up bra. She threw her uniform over the back seats and into the boot and climbed into the passenger seat, almost landing on the upright handbrake.

It was a good thing his windows were all tinted or else Mrs. Walsh would have jumped out of her socks seeing Holly half naked in a teachers car. Poor old woman. Holly locked the doors from the inside so that Mr. Joyce would have to look in to see if she was there, which hopefully would be when he lost his shit. She saw him walking nervously towards the car, his sunglasses hiding his worried and thrilled eyes. He tried the handle, but it obviously wouldn't open.

As predicted, he peered in the window, cupping his hand as he attempted to see through the blacked out windows. What he saw was Holly hunched towards the door, her cleavage on full display. His eyebrows raised above his glasses and his jaw dropped slightly. "Oh! The perks of double D tits!" She thought, pleased with herself.

"Open the door!" he gruffed, trying the handle again.

His stern voice made her heart pound in worry, that was the same tone he used right before he gave a student a note home! "Shit," she thought, "better open the door." Her guilt overtook her as an unamused Mr. Joyce sat into the car. She looked away, hearing him lock the door behind him.

"Did you get caught in a wildfire or a lot of wind?" He asked, not looking at her.

Confused, Holly shook her head.

"No. Why?" she said, almost whispering.

"Since all your clothing seems to have vanished, I simply assumed," he said, with a cocky smile on his lips.

Holly laughed, finally realising he was being sarcastic. Mr. Joyce leaned towards her and kissed her softly on the lips. He tasted of peanuts and mint chewing gum. She savored it, wrapping his arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She let her tongue be pushed aside by his, as he shoved it in, exploring her mouth. His left hand was pinned between him and the car seat, but his right hand started to run up and down her thigh, inching closer to her pulsating vagina each time it was heading up. She could feel herself begin to get wet, begin to yearn. She bit his lip as he split them, trying to break the kiss for air. Her teeth pulled his lips back to her, and he fought back against it, biting hers as she had bitten his.

When he finally tore his lips from hers, he started the car. He took the hand break off and changed to first gear before relaxing his left hand on Holly's thigh. The butterflies in her belly transformed into dragons and breathed fire in her, almost sending her into convulsions. He changed to second gear, again relaxing his hand on her thigh, this time slightly higher again. It continued like this for a while, every time he geared up, his had went up, every time he geared down, so too did his hand. Once on the main road, he wouldn't need to change gears as often. Holly grabbed his hand with hers, and pulled it closer to her, so that it cupped her vagina. She separated one finger and lead it into her, where she could feel how wet she was, and so could he. The car jerked as he realised what she was doing, and his excitement boiled over. He pulled his finger out of her wetness, and instead circled around her, teasing her. He found her clit and started to rub her, the juice from her vagina creating a wet playground. He kept rubbing, sending chills through her. She pushed the back of her seat down, so that she was lying in the passenger seat, and spread her legs. As she spread, his finger slipped into her. The car jerked again, his on the accelerator wasn't steady enough, wasn't paying much attention to its real task. He kept his finger inside her, feeling her heat radiate through him when he started to thrust it in. He pulled it in and out, flicking it inside her, having other fingers join it. She was in a frenzy, squirming and sighing.

"Oh my God, yes!" she yelled, as he thrust all four fingers inside her. He played and ticked, his fingers the new dominators of her. She could feel herself tighten, feel her breath become lighter, and feel her head empty of everything but the feeling of him inside her. As she was about to reach a wave of pleasure, he pulled his fingers out, leaving her needing him more than ever. He looked at her in the corner of his eye as she wriggled and curled in the seat, dying of want. He licked her off his fingers as she watched, savoring the taste of her one finger at a time.

The car finally came to a stop outside a small cottage which was a few kilometers from the city which the school was in. He raised the handbrake. It wasn't the only thing he raised though. He rested his hand right there on the spot between her two legs the fire and want sparked up again. He smiled at her, a cheeky, half-cocked smile, before leaning over her in and kissing her bare neck softly. She was still lying down on the seat, and now his huge shoulders and chest were pinning her to the spot.

She giggled as his tickling lips raised the hairs on her arms, and increased the beats per minute of her vagina. She sighed as his hands on her knickers began to move vertically, up and down and up and down. He continued to kiss her, moving down to kiss her exposed chest bone and eventually he kissed her breasts (the parts which the bra wasn't covering). He tore his lips from her skin, breathing heavily against her, sending goosebumps through her blood. He began to move his hand from her now seriously damp knickers before sliding it in between them again and sliding into her vagina. He repeated his vertical movements for a short while before eventually slipping a finger up into her, and another and another before there were four fingers squeezed up her again. She was sighing and almost panting lightly, the vapor from her breath after fogging up the windows and her back arching away from the chair. He saw her desperate face longing for him to be inside of her, filling her up. Her eyes had glued shut when he had stopped.

"I'm going to fuck you right here." he said, pulling off his jumper.

Holly gasped as he opened the passenger door, stood out into the cold air and pulled her knickers off, separating her legs and jumped back in, his body resting between her.