Chapter 10: Only Human

Kieren held her hands down over her head as he thrust deeper and deeper into her. She moaned as he kissed and sucked on her neck.

"Oh fuck," she repeated, over and over again in between choruses of "Oh, Sir, Yes!"

She was so fucking hot! How did he get her in his pants? He'd only been thinking about fucking her since the first day she ever turned up in his class, hot and flustered from running through the halls attempting not to be late for class. He had had to sit for the entire class, hiding his erection. He really needed to get his imagination in check sometimes. He would get in trouble with it someday.

"That day has come Kieren; you're fucking your student!" his inner voice screamed at him. Holy shit what was he doing!

"Oh Kieren!" Holly moaned again.

He was snapped back into reality, looking at the beautiful girl in front of him.

"You're only human Kieren; you couldn't have been expected to resist her!" his other inner voice said consolingly.

That was more like it, he thought to his bad boy inner voice. He thrust deeper into her. Her tight walls squeezed against him, making him want to just fuck her even harder, so he did.

"Oh, Jesus, Kieren, Yes!" Holly screamed, feeling herself about to orgasim, feeling the wave of pleasure about to lift her out of the universe and into a word where there was just stars and that feeling.

He was near cumming too and he needed to pull out before he came inside her. He kept fucking her, getting as fast and deep as he could. He thrust deeply into her and came.

"Fuck," he said, as he came and knew he had fucked up.

Holly's back was arched as his hot liquid sunk deeply into her.

"Are you on the pill or something?" he breathed.

Holly laid her head onto the mat. Not able to catch her breath, not to mind able to answer his question.

"You're not are you?" he said, panicking.

"I am," she sighed.

Kieren's relief washed over his face.

"Thank fuck!" he shouted, a bead of sweat

Holly laughed, "So are you just going to let your dick stay in me?"

Kieren pulled out, and lay down next to her, wrapping the blanket around them.

"Kieren, it's half ten, how far away from town are we?" Holly asked, suddenly really worried.

Kieren's relief turned off and worry shot across his face again.

"An hour, your mother is going to murder me!" he cried.

Holly shot up, fixing her dress down again and finding her thong to put it back on.

"Get dressed quick!" she shouted.

Kieren shot up as well, dragging his pants and boxers on at the same time before half jogging to the car, his bare chest and bare feet hurting in the cold.

"What about the stuff?!" Holly said, rooted to the spot, not knowing which direction to run.

"I'll get it later, when I drop you home!" Kieren shouted back at her, ushering her to run after him.

The ride home was awkward and tense as Kieren sped up the road.