Chapter 3: Feeling it Pulse

Holly sat in class again, still clicking her pen (though this time she wouldn't let it escape her grip). The atmosphere was awkward and tense and even though the class was in full swing (Mr. Joyce was rambling on about some maths equation while some took notes, others dozed off, but the majority of the class just stared at him longingly). 

Holly could feel his eyes on her. She had attempted to avoid eye contact, but failed sometimes, which led to there being seconds which seemed to last for hours between them. It was funny, Holly thought, how one thing could change the meaning of everything else. She hadn't told anybody about what had happened the Friday before, not even daring to tweet it or put it on her "I'm in love with my maths teacher" satirical blog, which she hadn't written in at all since. She had debated naming the butterflies in her stomach since they were such frequent visitors in her abdomen lately. Her stomach was like Dublin airport for butterflies now! "There you go Holly, off on a tangent again, no wonder you're failing!" she barked internally. The shrilling bell echoed through the class and students began leaving. Holly slowly packed her things up, ensuring she was last left. He walked down towards her just as the last student, Pervy Pierce, left.

"Hey," Mr. Joyce said, looking at her breasts.

He smiled and took her chin in his hands, kissing her softly. He stared into her brown eyes, almost seeing into her soul and life. He smiled again and Holly's knees began to melt as usual.

"I want you so badly right now" he groaned into her ear.

Her stomach tied in knots. She wanted him too. Soooo much!

"I want you too!" she sighed, feeling her vagina pulse like a heartbeat.

He kissed her again, pressing his lips strongly against hers and exploring their way around as his hands explored her ass a bit too. When he looked into her eyes again she had a determined look in her eyes.

"My place? We can be as loud as we want there," he asked, anticipation on his every syllable.

Holly giggled, nodding in agreement.

"Okay, so you know my car? The white civic in the parking lot? Here are the keys." he handed her a set of keys with unique key rings and even a photo frame with a worn picture of him with a little girl.

"I just need to get some stuff from the staff room so I'll meet you there in a few minutes," he added.

He began to turn and leave her before she grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a tight long kiss, her hands tangled in his shaggy hair, his keys jingling in her grip.

She dropped the keys and stuck her hands into his jeans ass pockets, before breaking the kiss and letting him go. He walked out backward so he could look at her ass as she bent to collect the keys.

"He's going to get a shock when he sees me naked in the back of his car" she whispered to herself like a mad woman as she headed for his white Honda Civic.