Chapter 14: Sometimes nipples just don't do it for him.

They got to Shannon's house, exactly thirty minutes and one orgasm later. Holly didn't bother getting out of the car, settling instead for the good old fashioned text.

"We're outside, dear god save me!" was all she typed.

"Kks" Shannon replied shortly, before emerging from her front door, followed by a tall video gamer on her heels. She was wearing tight pale skinny jeans as opposed to CJ's fatman pants, which was revealing too much boxers for Holly's liking. Holly looked at Kieran watching Shannon walk, deciding to pay more attention to her appearance tonight. She was wearing gorgeous pale high heels and an amazing shirt, which showed her waist and boobs. Dammed!

"Only perverts watch teenage girls walk down in heels Kieran," Holy said, her serious expression unflinched.

Kieran snapped his eyes towards her, glaring at her with the evils.

"I just wanted to see how far she'd get without falling and now I've missed it!" he exclaimed.

Kieran looked back out the passenger window and Holly did did the same. Sure enough, there as CJ bent over Shannon trying to pick her up off the wet floor. The image of those pink calvin klein boxers ending and his thighs revealing is something which will haunt Holly forever. When they both finally made it all five feet to the car, Shannon sat in, immediately giggling. Holly nearly broke her neck with the speed at which she I turned to glare at her, only heightening the laughter.

"It's going to be a long night" Holly thought to myself as she took Kieran's hand and shared a sympathetic look for each other, both having to put up with this for what will seem like an eternity.

The restaurant wasn't exactly a posh place, but it was posh enough that they charged extremely high prices. That left CJ and Shannon with a choice between a warm chicken salad and the kids menu. They choose the kids menu, causing Holly's cheeks to flash the colour of the table cloth – bright royal red! Kieran was paying for himself and Holly, so she could get whatever she wanted.

She wasn't that keen on spending his money though, so settled for a chicken curry with naan bread. He went with the steak, typically.

When the waitress came, she stared at Kieran, her jaw half way down her torso before looking around to the rest of us and pulling an amused expression. When she asked Kieran what he wanted, she leant towards him, showing the entire room a full view of her bra-less boobs and Holly is pretty sure a bit of nipple could be seen too.

He coughed awkwardly, wrapping his hand around the back of Holly's shoulders before telling her. She must have gotten the hint since she stood up straight again. When she left, the same awkward tension the car had been filled with seemed to fill the entire restaurant.

"So, CJ, when is your driving test?" Holly said, deciding to try to break the ice, even if it meant bringing up cars, which she knew CJ and Kieran both shared a passion for.

"It was yesterday and I passed it actually!" he said, beaming with pride for himself.

"Oh well done man, what kind of car do you have?" Kieren asked, taking the bait. He took Holly's hand as he engaged in the conversation, almost relinquishing her from duty.

Shannon rolled her eyes in front of her. Laughing, Holly kicked her under the table.

"What was that for?" Shannon questioned, narrowing her eyes at Holly.

"Giggling!" Holly said, smiling.

Shannon laughed at her, standing up and fixing her dress before walking to where she was sitting.

"Toilet break?" she whispered. She winked when she said it so Holly knew there would be no peeing involved, rather a secret quickie out back.

"Yes, I'm dying to go!" Holly offered, deepening the lie.

Shannon laughed, knowing Holly knew she meant a fag break! When they got to the outside smoking area, Shannon immediately fished her benson from my bra and Holly did the same.

"Cj still not know you smoke?" Holly said, laughing at how scared Shannon had gotten.

Shannon half arsidly snorted through her lips which were busy pressing a fag into place.

"You know, I've never seen Mr. Joyce outside of school before?" she said, changing the topic.

Holly narrowed her eyes, repulsed at what she had called him outside of school.

"Its Kieran, stop making me sound like a teachers fuck buddy!" Holly almost spat, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"But Holly, really that's all he wants you for... I mean, how many times did you have sex on the way here?"

Three.

"NONE! We were late because I couldn't work the shower!" Holly lied.

"Your own shower or his?" Shannon said, continuing to prod.

His.

"My own one, dad did something to it," Holly said, blushing at the slow pace her lie took.

Shannon laughed, seeing right through the bullshit.

"Mhmm and I'm a virgin!" she said, still laughing.

When they had put out the fags and gone back to the table, Kieran wrapped his arm around Holly's shoulder again and continued talking about something to do with engines with Cj, both probably not even having noticed the girls left at all.