Ch 7- Spear Me the Details

(At a certain point in this chapter, I will show this *. At that point, please play the song to the right. That's how a certain someone will be singing and what I imagine their voice to sound like. Please do not listen to it before hand or it may ruin the moment. If you have already heard the song... Well, then you know how they sound.) 

The next morning, the new Special Forces team of England were in disarray. They had told Maxwell what had happened last night, and he was not happy, to say the least.

"How could that little brat do this?" Maxwell asked, clearly enraged as he paced the banquet hall floor. "Did she actually think that making a contract with a demon would be a good thing?"

Emily, Allison, Claude, and Sebastian waited outside the banquet hall as Maxwell continued to ramble on.

Emily had finally recovered from her wound. The skin was still a little pink, which Sebastian had fretted over, but Emily had dismissed his worries. She and Allison were now in their usual uniforms.

Claude, however, had been given more natural clothing by Allison. Allison had never liked the butler look on Claude. His new outfit consisted of an all black suite with a black tie, loafers, neatly folded pocket hanky, and black gloves. She had also given him the option of whether he wore the glasses or not. All four of them liked the new look.

Sebastian was wearing his usually uniform considering he needed to keep up his cover.

Allison was afraid to enter the hall, knowing she would receive criticizing stares. She knew Claude would protect her due to the new contract, but she was still afraid.

"Are you going to go in?" Emily asked Allison.

"I..." Allison started but stopped.

"You what?" Emily asked.

"I am afraid," Allison finished, shacking slightly.

"Hey, look at me," Emily said. Allison looked up at her. "You have a strong demon standing behind you now. Plus Sebastian and I. You have nothing to worry about."

Normally, the vampires and other supernatural creatures would have been able to hear them. However, it was safe to talk considering Emily was using her powers to make it so not a one could hear, see, or sense them.

"I thought you and Sebastian were keeping your contract a secrete?" Allison asked.

"If it comes down to it, I will reveal it if I have to," Emily smiled.

Allison smiled back. It was hard not to return Emily's smiles. She gave them out so rarely.

"Shall we go in?" Emily asked.

"Yes. I think we shall," Allison smiled.

Before pushing open the doors, Allison turned to look and make sure Claude was behind her. When their eyes met, Allison was reassured. She took a deep breath.

"Head held high," Claude told her as she pushed the doors open.

Everyone turned to look at the four people in the doorway.

Allison could feel the eyes on her. However, she kept her gaze straightforward and walked into the room, Claude following close behind.

Emily and Sebastian walked into the room as well. However, they walked their separate ways.

Allison was about to sit down at her spot when Maxwell stepped in front of her. Claude then stepped in front of Maxwell, blocking his new mistress.

"What the devil did you think you were doing when you agreed to a contract with that demon?" Maxwell asked angrily, trying to step around Claude, but to no avail.