Ch 2- That Heavenly Scent

(Okay, I made a slight mistake in the first chapter. Seras is NOT 49. Right now, she's probably only a month or so old in vampire years.)

“Hello”…thinking

“Hello”….flashback/memory

The demons and vampires in the room could smell Emily before she even steps into the room. Her scent carries itself through the halls and it now circles around the room, playing at their self-control.

Alucard's young fledgling, Seras, could smell it as well. However, herself control allows her to focus on something else rather than her scent.

The scent is far from bad. It is like mixing vanilla with the sweet scent of freshly picked roses. The scent overpowers all others in the room, even the scent of young Ciel's pure soul.

The demons and vampires fear that if she or any of them stay in the room much longer, they would not be able to control themselves.

The demons, unlike the vampires who only focus on blood, knew what she is the moment her scent hit them. An old soul.

When someone has an old soul, it does not mean they are old themselves. It means that that person’s soul has lived out its time and the person has remained pure throughout their entire life, and gained the right to be reborn. Now-a-days, an old soul is rare and hard to find, considering the fact that people have a hard time remaining pure.

This girl, however, has one of the eldest they have ever seen, and Sebastian and Claude have lived a very long time. Sebastian's lifetime outranks Alucard's by a few hundred years, while Claude only has about one hundred over Alucard. That is all it takes, however.

It was evident to the non-human species that she is beautiful not only on the outside, but her eyes reveal a much darker beauty that Alucard, Claude, and Sebastian would love to take a peek at.

'Cousins?' the vampire and two demons think at the same time.

A bigger smile pulls at Sebastian and Alucard's always smiling lips; while Claude has the same stoic expression, as for on the inside Claude is brimming with want for this one girl just as the other two. However, they are pulled from their thoughts when they see the smile on Alois' face.

"Your Majesty, may I approach Emily?" Alois asks 'innocently.'

"You may," the queen replies none the wiser to Alois’s real intentions.

Alois hops from his chair without waiting for Claude to pull it out and skips over to Emily. Emily simply stares forward as Alois looks her up and down then begins to circle her. Anderson and Maxwell do not like the way he looks at her. Suddenly, Emily's eyes widen and a gasp escapes the lips of quit a few people. Emily turns her head slowly to look at Alois from the corner of her eye, as Alois keeps his hand holding firmly on her perfectly formed rear.

Alois smiles up at her before he sees the look in her eyes. His hand slowly moves away and he backs away, Emily's cold eyes staring him down as he hides behind Claude. Alois also receives a few dagger-like glares from Maxwell and Anderson.

A few snickers are heard around the room as this all happens. A few heads turn toward the culprits Ciel, Integra, Alucard, and Sebastian. The queen clears her throat, once again making the room fall quiet.