Ch 4- Another Blond and Their First Hunt

(If you've not read my other book, Hunters in the Night, this chapter may be confusing to you. P.s. The girl in the picture is the new blond.)

Come to find out last night, the servants of the organizations had to share rooms. It was strictly no boy and girl in the same room, of course, but they hadn't been too happy to find out that the boys all had to share one room and the same for the girls. The only ones who didn't have to share rooms were the leaders and their champions.

The girls had gotten a more peaceful sleep than the men, but that was interrupted when the curtains in their room were thrown open, letting in the morning sunlight and making most of them groan.

"Come on! Everyone up!" Emily called out as she fastened the curtains on their holders.

"Emily..." Jasmine whined.

"No complaints. Everyone up! Time to get dressed!" Emily called again, having already dressed in her uniform.

Hanna, Jasmine, and Allison sat up sleepily.

"Why do we have to get up so early?" Jasmine asked as she tried to rub the sleep from her eye and Emily helped her out of bed and dressed her.

"We have training. We do not want to be late. Besides, I heard father say we were going to do boys versus girls today. We can not let the men win, now can we?" Emily asked as she tied the ribbon around her sisters neck.

"No, sissy!" Jasmine smiled, making Emily look up her for a moment.

After she made sure Allison had herself properly dressed, Emily sent her and Jasmine down for breakfast.

"Hannah," Emily called before Hannah walked out the door, making her turn around. "What happened to your eye?"

"I... I disobeyed the rule not to look my master in the eye. It was only fitting I get this punishment," Hannah replied, touching the bandage over her eye.

"I see. Try not to forget that around him, then. We would not want you to lose your other eye, now would we?" Emily asked, still not looking at her.

Even though she couldn't see it, Hannah smiled and gave a nod to Emily before leaving the spacious room.

Emily then turned her attention to Mey-Rin and Seras, who were both still asleep in their beds. She walked over to their bed, which were right next to each other, and simultaneously pulled the covers off their beds.

Seras and Mey-Rin gave a shriek and a shiver as the cold air hit their bodies.

"Come on you two. Time to get up. If you do not hurry, you shall miss breakfast," Emily said as she threw their covers at the foot of their beds.

The two of them got sleepily out of bed and dressed themselves.

"Um... Miss Emily?" Finny called from the door, his two index fingers touching each other, showing he was nervous.

"Yes?" Emily asked as she turned to him, her arms crossed.

"Um.... We are having trouble getting some of the other guys up... Could you help?" Finny asked as he blushed.

"Can Sebastian or Claude not help you?" Emily asked, annoyed.

"I would have... Miss Emily... but most of the people who don't want to wake up are... um... from your family," Finny explained.

Emily sighed, put a hand to her head, and rubbed her temple.

"Alright," Emily said as she walked to the room across the hall with Finny trailing behind her. She pushed the door open and looked around.