Ch 3- Her Siblings and That Family Tree

Emily walked into the room currently being occupied by the rest of her new 'allies' followed by a freshly cleaned Sebastian, who, thanks to the antidote, made a quick recovery. For a demon, it still would have taken at least a day to recover.

"Took the two of you long enough," Ciel said bitterly from his seat, still angry about Sebastian 'losing'.

Emily simply cast Ciel a glare, which he shrank back from. The smile she had once worn a while ago was long gone.

"Why did you help the demon, anyway? He would have healed on his own," Maxwell asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If we are going to work together, as much as I dislike the idea, I have no choice but to get along with him," Emily stated simply as she took a stand behind Maxwell and beside Anderson.

"How noble. Very good, Emily," the queen praised.

Emily noticed Anderson and Alucard casting each other glares, but said nothing about it. When Alucard was not glaring at Anderson, he was doing so at Sebastian, and likewise. However, Sebastian would glare at Claude rather than Alucard. Claude remained indifferent as ever.

"So, now that we all have an agreement on who shall spear head the merger, let us sign the treaty, shall we?" the queen clapped as Ash pulled out a rolled up document.

When Ash unrolled it, the document reached from one end of the long table to the other.

"Good grief! How much of a treaty do you need?" Bard asked as he put a hand to his head.

"This is just to tie up a few loose ends," Ash replied as he clasped his hands behind his back.

"If Her Majesty does not mind my asking, what loose ends might that be?" Integra asked.

"Well, basically, the treaty states; all parties of the treaty are now allied, no members of said parties may harm or kill another member of any party, all parties shall work and train as a team, there will be no slandering of another allied member, and all members of said parties will serve the country of England, or any other nation in need of assistance, and God to the best of their ability," the queen explained.

"That's a lot of writing for it to only be that much," Bard whispered to Mey-Rin and Finny, earning a chuckle. Sebastian cast them another stare, making them all straighten back up and keep quiet. 

"So, now that we are all aware of what the treaty says, can we all agree to sign it?" the queen asked. Integra, Ciel, Maxwell, and Alois took a moment before they nodded. "Alois, you may go first." Alois skipped happily to the end of the table, picked up a pen, and signed his name. "Ciel, you may go." Ciel walked calmly to the end of the table, picked up a pen, and signed his name. "Integra, your turn." Integra did the same as Ciel. "Maxwell, if you please?"

Maxwell seemed to take the longest in going to the end of the table and picking up the pen. Before he signed, he looked over at Emily and Anderson. They exchanged looks of their own, knowing that if the treaty was signed they would be allied to demons and vampires, before nodding to Maxwell, who then signed the treaty.

"Now that that is out of the way, I have a question for Miss Emily," the queen smiled.

"Yes, Your Majesty?" Emily bowed.

"Where are those five?" the queen asked.

"They are... waiting at the hotel," Emily replied.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Seras whispered to Pip.

"I do 'know. But I'm guessing we're gonna find out," Pip whispered back with a smile.

"Ash, would you send a guard to retrieve them and their luggage?" the queen asked.