•twelve•

A week had passed by since of the long-awaited, desired night of Princess Aria's. Where she lay skin to skin with the prince of Genovia, hidden underneath the sheets in her darkened room. That night was pure bliss for her, as she had been craving to experience the ecstasy she knew very well only Prince Zayn would provide for her, since the first moment she laid eyes on him.

Aria had her fair share of sexual affairs with men in the past few years, but for her what she had experienced with Zayn was something else. Usually the princess would take someone to her bed, but never daydream about it afterwards when she woke up the next morning. She would simply move on and find her next one-night stand partner. Just as she did with Prince Harry of Cambridge. But a week had passed and Aria's thoughts still hadn't shifted from the night she shared with Zayn. The princess hadn't exactly fallen with love with the prince, no she had never fallen in love before and she still had not. It seemed like Aria's heart simply still burned with lustful passion for him.

In the princess of Wellington's dark and twisted mind, where it only made sense to her, the only reason she wanted to be the chosen one was so she could have Prince Zayn to herself for her voluptuous needs. Aria was sure eventually she would fall for him since there was no evident flaw in him. But for now, she was again craving for his touch on her body and within.

Among the shameless thoughts that raced through Aria's mind, another thought itched at the back of her head causing her to grow irritated. She still had to face the reality, which consisted of Prince Zayn still being in a marital relationship with Genevieve. The princess knew it was obvious she had caused a bump in the journey of their magical fairytale love story. There was nothing more she wanted than the two split up, and she knew that wasn't going to happen easily. So to make it possible, Aria would have to step in.

Besides letting know the Genovian princess her husband had committed adultery with her, the princess had committed another sin prior to it. Even though she wouldn't dare confess to it, the first step to Aria's plan was to get rid of the half-blood royal that was growing inside Genevieve's womb, and she did with such cunningness. Princess Aria decided she would go great lengths to get what she desired, and nothing was going to stop her.

The next part of her wicked, selfish plan, was to get rid of Princess Genevieve at any cost.

Aria's thoughts were interrupted at the long dining table, when Prince Liam joined her a few seats away. She looked at her stepbrother absolutely bored as he displayed his usual warm smile on his face. The princess truly pitied for him and the boring life he woke up to every morning. Liam's life didn't seem as exhilarating as hers, to her. Sometimes when her thoughts travelled to the dark corners of her mind, she wondered what the purpose of his presence was in this castle and in her family. Aria saw him as a waste of space since he was never going to own the throne and rule the kingdom of Wellington. Prince Liam had only ended up in her family because of her late father's decision to marry his late mother. But once the princess would come out of the trance of her hidden thoughts, she would see Liam only as her tedious stepbrother. But Aria couldn't be more grateful that Liam didn't mean any trouble. He knew his limits around her, since she had made them very clear in the past. But he too didn't find it too appealing to stick around her.

Prince Liam made eye contact with Princess Aria and his warm smile, transformed into a smirk.

The prince's stepsister noticed and raised her eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

"Seems like you're still daydreaming about what happened." Liam commented referring to the night Aria had spent with Zayn. He didn't accept their affair, but he also loved teasing her.

"I have every right to." she nonchalantly shrugged returning the smirk back.

"But what you did was wrong." Liam's expressions became solemn.

"You don't need to lecture me about it... again. There's no point." Aria rolled her eyes.

"You're lucky no one saw Prince Zayn leaving except me. Do you realize what could've happened to his reputation and yours?"

"Why worry and dwell about things that haven't happened? God Liam, I swear you bore the life out of me sometimes." the princess groaned.

"Aria, you maybe don't give one shit about Princess Genevieve or the fact Prince Zayn is married. But he does! What makes you think he'll leave his wife, which he loves very much and come after you? I'm not stupid. You obviously had him intoxicated with one of those weird drinks you keep in your room and then came onto him. You're the mastermind behind this plan of yours. I don't even know what to say about the miscarriage of Princess Genevieve. But I get the feeling you had something to do with it."

Princess Aria stared at Prince Liam with a grave expression. It irked her whenever he would speech her on what is good and bad. She didn't know why he continued to, when both of them knew she was simply going to ignore him. Aria pushed back from the table and got up to her feet. She made her way over to Liam and put one hand on his chair, and one of the table. With only inches of space separating the two stepsiblings, the princess whispered, "I get your life is so boring that you prefer butting into mine. But don't. Like I've said before, stay out of my business and we'll be good. Or else..."

"Or else, what?" Liam challenged.

"Whatever happens, it won't be pretty." Aria pulled away and walked out of the room, not bothering to see Liam's reaction to her threat.

As she strolled down the hallway, the gears of the princess' mind started to rotate again to come up with a plan to get rid of Princess Genevieve, once and for all. Having her mind finally sparking with an idea, Aria switched her phone on to send out a call to certain somebody.

After a few rings, a voice answered. "Hello?"

"Damien. It's me, Aria."

"Princess? Y-you have my number?" the boy said in utter surprise.

"It was the least I could do after that night we spent together last year." she chuckled.

Damien used to work at the Wellington castle's stable, but that was until the king had discovered what had happened between him and his niece. He was instantly kicked off the royal property and was asked to never show his face around the castle ever again. Upon an encounter last year when Aria wanted to take her horse out for a ride, some flirting had taken place which was initiated by the princess herself.

The princess had her standards when it came to men, but Damien was an exception since he was quite attractive and hard to resist. He was also different from the other servants that roamed the around the castle, and Aria clearly noticed. He wasn't shy and humble like the others, he was daring and seemed to always seek for adventures.

After a few sly glances were stolen and some teasing which involved skin bearing from the princess, the decision to take the stallion out for a ride was put on a pause and Aria charged towards Damien, taking him inside an empty, hay scattered stable to fulfill her desires.

"Anyway, I want you to do something for me. Are you up for it?" a smirk formed on Aria's lips.

"Anything for you Princess Aria."            

Aria is such a hoe lol

Sry if this chapter kinda sucked... but big things happening in the next :O

-B1DL