•three•

So the trailer for Royal Pain is now up :) You can view it from the dedication page (and I highly recommend you watch it bc it was done so wonderfully!)

Also a picture of Princess Aria is posted above! *-*

Harry slowly opened his eyes and stared at the wall which he faced. Seeing the cherry red walls, he was confused as to where he was and whose bed he was sleeping in. He turned around groaning and then was blinded by the piercing rays of the sun that flashed through the large windows. Shielding his eyes he sat up. He looked around and realized he had never been in this room. He rubbed his eyes to clear his vison and to also hopefully clear his clouded mind in the process.

As Harry tried to fully wake himself up, the doorknob to the door meters across from the bed twisted catching his attention. A tall blonde girl with a white towel wrapped around her body walked out. Once laying his eyes on her, his brain clicked and immediately recognized her as Princess Aria. Events from the night prior flooded back into head which led him to grin at the lady. Aria noticing him, smiled back and made her way towards him.

"Good morning." she sat down on the bed. "Sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you." the smile didn't seem to wipe of the prince's face.

"Good. If you need to shower, you can use the bathroom."

Aria was about to stand up before Harry grabbed her by the wrist. "Aria."

The princess looked down at her wrist and then at Harry. "Yes?"

"I realized something last night."

"Oh." Aria raised her eyebrows smirking. "And what's that?"

"Aria, you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. Last night I fell in love with your beautiful face, your striking blue eyes, and your stunning body." he studied her body which was only wrapped in one piece of cloth. "Every inch of me ached for your body and your touch Aria. Feeling you against me made me feel in such indescribable way. I don't think I can stay away from you. It's as if you're my addiction and I need to constantly feel my high with you. But I know for sure that I'm not just saying all this because of what we did. I think I've fallen in love with you Aria."

Aria's smile fell and she instantly whipped her hand out of Harry's grasp. "You're joking."

Confused by her actions and words, Harry looked at her hurt. "I- I'm not."

"Babe, what happened last night was fun. Trust me I'll forget about it. But we can't take this any further."

"Why not?"

Aria looked into his deep green eyes and sighed. "I'm in love with another man."

"Wait what? But you slept with me!"

"Yes because I'm single and you're single so why not? We both clearly wanted to." she said nonchalantly.

"But why would you still if you love someone else?" Harry couldn't wrap his head around Aria's logic.

"Because he fell in love with some girl and married her. I'm working on to get him to be mine so till then, I'm just having fun."

"You've got to be kidding me right now." Harry put his head in his hands. "What about me huh? I've fucking fell in love with you!"

"Sorry." Aria simply shrugged. "For me you were just another person I fucked after being drunk."

"I can't believe this." Harry shook his head in disbelief.

"I know how it feels to lose someone you love to another. But you know what they say, there are more fish in the sea."

"Then why don't you move on from him?"