•four•

Zayn and Genevieve were seated inside a gazebo that was past the large garden behind the castle. The couple conversed on various topics, from discussing potential baby names for their unborn child to upcoming events that they were scheduled to attend. Genevieve sat on the white bench, which ran around the structure as Zayn was laying down on it with his head resting in her lap.

"I have to go to the Genovian all girls' boarding school next week to meet the girls there." Genevieve said as she gently raked her fingers through Zayn's hair.

"That should be fun. Are you looking forward to it?"

"I am." she smiled. "But I guess I'm a little bit nervous."

"I'm sure you'll do great. It's impossible not to love you after a matter of seconds meeting you." Zayn smiled widely causing his eyes to crinkle. "Just speaking from experience, you know?"

Genevieve chuckled shaking her head. Zayn had always been supportive of her since day one. Not only did his support make her life as a royal easier and less nerve-racking, but it made her fall in love with him all over again, in fact each time she fell harder than she did previously.

Zayn reached forward and put his head behind her head to lower it so he could kiss her.

After a short moment of affection was shared, Genevieve pulled back with an eyebrow arched. "You seem to can't get enough of me since I told you I was pregnant."

"Oh please. I can never get enough of you."

Genevieve rolled her eyes as she smiled.

"Roll your eyes all you want, but I can see you're clearly blushing." Zayn smirked.

She quietly gasped because he was right. Zayn never failed to make her feel as if her stomach was filled with butterflies, but she was too stubborn to admit it. "Get off." Genevieve softly moved his head away from her lap.

Zayn sat up chuckling to himself. When he was up, he noticed someone was walking towards the gazebo.

Genevieve also noticed the person but as they came closer, she couldn't recognize who it was. "Who's that?"

"The prince of Wellington." a smile was formed on Zayn's lips.

She was confused as she didn't know Princess Aria had a brother, well she didn't really know much about the princess to be fair.

The boy, who seemed to be around their age entered the gazebo holding a bouquet of lilies. He had light brown hair and some of it was sprinkled on the lower half of his face. Genevieve noticed he was smiling widely and seemed quite excited which made her instantly smile too.

"Good afternoon Prince Zayn and Princess Genevieve. Hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Oh no you aren't. And please, call me Zayn." he stood up and lend his hand forward.

The prince shook the Genovian prince's hand and it seemed as if his smile had gotten wider. He turned to Genevieve, who stood beside Zayn and in response she lend her hand forward. He took it and placed a kiss on her hand. "It's so nice to finally meet you princess. I'm Liam."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Liam. There no need to be formal, you can call me Genevieve." she already liked him.

"What brings you to Genovia Liam?" Zayn asked.

"I heard the wonderful news about you and Genevieve expecting. So I came down here to congratulate you." Liam forwarded the bouquet towards the couple. "Congratulations."

"Thank you so much, but you didn't have to come all the way here." Genevieve accepted the gift.

"It was no trouble, really. Besides, I wanted to also meet you. I've heard such wonderful things about you."

"Oh thank you." Genevieve blushed.

"How are things in Wellington?" Zayn asked.

"They're well and interesting like always." Liam chuckled.

"Um are you Aria's brother?" Genevieve asked as it didn't make any sense to her as how such a sweet person as Liam, could be related to Aria.

"Step-brother. I understand why you seem slightly confused." he softly laughed to himself. "Aria would have come along with me to congratulate you two but something came up."

"Oh that's fine. Tell her thank you."

"Will do. Well I'll leave now. It was nice to meet you Zayn and Genevieve and hopefully we'll see each other again sometime soon."

"It was nice seeing you too Liam." Zayn said.

Genevieve and Zayn watched Liam walk away on the bright green, freshly cut grass. Once he was quite far from the gazebo, Genevieve turned to Zayn.

"I literally know nothing about Wellington. Did you know Aria had a step-brother?"

Zayn nodded. "Don't worry, I'll give you a bit of a history lesson on Wellington." he said as he headed back to the bench and his wife followed him.

"Wellington is currently ruled by King Alexander Dereux, who is Aria's paternal uncle. Her father, the late King Christopher lost his wife, Queen Bernadette during childbirth when Aria was born. Few years later, he married Queen Josephine who also happened to have a son of Aria's age which was Liam. When Aria and Liam were ten years old, King Christopher and Queen Josephine got into a terrible car accident which took their lives."

"Oh my God that's so heartbreaking. I remember hearing about a car accident and everyone was talking about it."

"Seeing that Aria and Liam were both very young and greatly affected by the news, the late king's brother decided it was best if he stood up to the throne and take the crown. So since then he's been ruling and is literally the glue holding Wellington together. I've heard that Kind Alexander took care of Aria and Liam really well and brought them up as they were his own kids. He would spoil them and stuff so I guess with all that affection and the traumatic event in her life, Aria is the way she is."

"Wow..." Genevieve was speechless.

"But other than that, I still think she's crazy." Zayn confessed.

Finding out more about Aria and her past, Genevieve began to feel more sympathetic towards the princess. She didn't acknowledge Zayn's confess as she remained mute.

Hello hello hellooooo!

Like I promised, I came back with an update in September! Thank you so much for being patient and sorry for making you wait so long. <3

So how are you all feeling about Aria now?

And omG FUCKING ZENEVIEVE FEELS KMN!!!

Don't forget to comment & vote! Thanks.

- B1DL