Chapter 16- Missing You

Kameron P.O.V.

I miss Ariel so much but I heard she talking to this new nigga. Andre yeah I know him me and homies he told me all about her. It hurts to she Ariel moving on without me. I'm get Ariel back one way or another just watch . Ariel is going be mine and mine only And Andre can't have her. I know I hurt Ariel bad but I was real immature back then I grown up now.

Andre P.O.V.

I just pulled up to in front of Ariel house. I get out the car and go ring the door bell I'm kinda nervous a minute later this girl came and answered the door. Sit down make yourself at home I know we haven't been properly introduced but I'm Amarianna ariel bestfrannn.I want you to know you better not hurt my Bestfrannn or I chop your dick off and make you eat it. Well Amarianna you don't have to worry about that because I really care for your Bestfrannn okay thats good. Ariel just walked down stairs she look beautiful she have a black crop top that say flawless and some dripped jeans and forces she was looking bad I  have grab my purse then we can leave  Ariel said grabbing her purse you look good you don't look to bad yourself. Bye Bestfrannn have a Good time Be safe.

Amarianna P.O.V.

We been in this car for a hour I'm just looking out the window Andre are we almost here. Yes we here now we pulled up to a nice coffee shop then got out the car. We walked in and looked at the menu to see what kind of coffee we wanted as we stood in line I want the Carmel coffee it looks good and I want ice coffee. We walked up to the register hi my name is ebony What would you like today said the cashier looking at Andre And licking her lips I want a new cashier. You didn't have to do that Andre yes I did Because her ass disrespectful she see me with you and trying flirt with a nigga. Thank you Andre a minute later another cashier come up and takes our order that will be $20.34 . we took our coffee and went to sit down outside. So Ariel tell me about yourself okay I'm 17 my birthday in two months .I have a older brother Joseph he 20 And in college I have a Bestfrannn you meet her Amarianna I like track and to sing And that's about it what about you. Well my name Andre but everybody call me dre I'm 19. I have a brother Jeremiah  he 21 me and my mom don't have a good relationship she left when I was 5. I have a good relationship with my dad and that's about it. Okay we talk for about another 2 hours then we decide to leave the coffee shop. Andre just pulled up in front of my house thanks Andre for the great time hope to see you around I say about to get out the car but Andre pulled my arm and our lips crashed against each other. I pull away smiling Andre what was that I ask a see you later kiss. I was wondering do you want to be my girl yes Andre I say before I  get out the car and kissing him again. What a day I had I can't believe Andre asked me to be his girl and kissed me like that was shocking.

Questions

Kameron still feeling Ariel ?

Do y'all think Kameron probably changed ?

Amarianna going on a date with Jordan ?

Andre kissed Ariel ?

Andre asked Ariel to be his girl?

Ariel finally found love again?

Can Ariel trust Andre ?

What do y'all think going happen when Kameron find out that Andre and Ariel dating?

Amarianna threaten Andre ?

Amarianna is really a good Bestfrannn ?

Vote 55
Comment 100