chapter 11- Date night later that day

Kevin( Doctor Johnson) P.O.V.

I'm so excited that Crystal agreed to go on this date with me. I'm treat her right I treat her better than that other nigga that hurt her And played her. Best believe that I know she don't trust me but I'm show her she can trust me. I'm about to get ready for my date though it's 6 o'clock. I get out my clothes Then I turn on the shower and get in . I lather the old spice soap on my rag And wash my body I can feel the hot water hitting my back. This water feels so good right now I rinse off then I get out the shower and dry my body and wrap my towel around my waist. I go back to my room put on my clothes Then I'm ready to go your boy got on a suite and tie you know I'm trying to make a good first imlression. Then I grab my car keys and head out the House and text Crystal I'm on my way and wear something nice.

Crsyatl(Amarianna P.O.V.)

I just got done getting ready for my date with Kevin. I'm wearing a skin tight black dress with some black  heels and black lip stick and I flat iron my hair. I'm just sitting here waiting for Kevin to get here when someone ring the doorbell I peak through the hole I'm the  door to see who it is and it was kevin. I opened the door hey Kevin I say hugging him I pull away from the hug and He Kevin hands me some roses awwwww so sweet let me put these in some water then we can go. I put the roses in a vase then lock up my house and walk to Kevin car he opens the door and I get in. He closed the door then jog over to the driver side and we drive off. So where we going Kevin somewhere specail it's a surprise I hate suprsises I want to know. You just going have to be patient just lay back and relax baby. I sit back and look at the window we been in this car for a damn hour. Kevin are we almost here we been driving for a hour yes baby actually we here now I look out the window and see a fancy intalin restaurant. We get out the car and walk inside the restaurant it's so nice in here I say to Kevin we go to the front of the desk reservations for Kevin Johnson oh yes sir I found you right this way. We sit at our table and the lady hand us our menus and leaves I'm give you guys a couple of minutes to decide on what you want to eat. Kevin this is a really nice restaurant you didn't have to take me here it's to much no it's not the best for the best. I start blushing I hope he doesn't notice I put my head down and he lift it back up no need to hide who you really are you with me be you. Thank you Kevin it's just hard you know learning to trust again after 17 years yeah I know how you feel and it's okay I'll show you I really am a good man. The waiter comes back to the table so are you guys ready to order yes ma'am we are I would like the Lausanne with the garlic toast and Your finest wine and my lady wants what do you want baby I want the pasta legume with garlic toast. The waiter leaves leaving me and Kevin alone again so Kevin what made you even want to start talking to me well Crystal I saw a beautiful independent women that I wanted to get to know. Thanks Kevin I just been hurt really badly and that makes it hard for me to trust. I understand Crystal thats why I'm take my time with you and be patient no need to explain baby. Crystal if you don't mind me asking how old where you when you had your daughter I was "15" and scared as hell to be a mother I didn't know nothing about being a mother. And look I know you probably going judge me go ahead it's okay but I never really had a good relationship with my mother so that's why I got pregnant at that early age I was looking for attention. Its okay Crystal I would never judge you even though you was a mother at a young age you did what you had to do to be the women you are today. The waiter comes back to the table with our food and we ate and drunk wine. Kevin thanks for teaching me how to have a good time and how to love again. We talked for about another hour then we left the restaurant. We in the car I'm kinda drunk I guess we're headed back to my house kevin where are we going this not the way to my house. I know baby I was taking you to my house because I can see you kinda of drunk I and I don't want to leave you home alone by yourself drunk you can sleep in my guest room. We pull up to Kevin house 30 minutes later then get out the car.

Dr.Johnson(Kevin) P.O.V.

We just got to my house I showed Crystal the room she can sleep in and gave her one of my big t shirts to sleep in. And left her alone now in just laying in my bed thinking how wonderful Crystal is I know that's going to be my wife one day I can feel it. I'm treat Crystal like a queen and spoil her and treat her how a real man should and that is good. I can see Crystal been hurt a lot and all I want to do is take away the pain.

Amarianna P.O.V.

I been sitting here waiting on Chris ass to get here to pick me up for the longest it's been a hour and he still not here. I swear this nigga here I tired and sleepy and just what to curl up in my bed when he get here he have some explaining to do. Finally Chris call me And tell me he outside damn nigga about time. I say getting in the car what took you so long stuff what kind of stuff drop Amarianna don't worry about no Chris what where you doing that was so important then me. Fuck Amarianna I said drop it damn you keep riding a nigga dick about it. I look out the window and a tear slips my eye baby don't cry don't baby me. We finally pull up to the house and get out the car I go straight to the bed and Chris go the to the shower. He been in the shower for about 20 minutes he left his phone on the bed it started ringing the calller ID said unknown so I answered hey baby I hear the female say I miss your dick when you coming back. Hello says the female from the other line I can't believe Chris would cheat I got something for his ass when he come out the shower.

Questions

Amarianna found out that Chris was cheating?

Chris made Amarianna cry?

Crystal opens up to Kevin about her feelings?

What was Chris doing when he was supposed to be picking Amarianna up?

Will Chris and Amarianna stay together?

If you was Amarianna would you stay with Chris ?

What would you do if you found out your boyfriend / girlfriend was cheating on you ?

What will happen next keep reading to find out

That's Kevin in mm btw isn't he fine asf

Vote 55
Comment 100

Baddest___❤