chapter 7 ~Baby shower~

One month later

Amarianna P.O.V.
Its been a month sense that little incident happened. And Chris he really been treating me like a queen and spoiling me I love that boy I swear. I'm ready to have these babies I feel so fat and I can't wait to see what they look like. But right now I'm just watching Bring It episodes and eating pickles and ice cream chris just walked in the door. Hey beautiful hey baby ewwww are you eating pickles and ice cream damn right I've been craving this for the longest and its good. Okay baby chris says chuckling I got a surprise for you later.

Chris P.O.V.

I'm surprising amarianna with a baby shower we having it at 7 its 4 now ariel and I planned it. So I'm have to get amarianna out the house I can't wait to see her face when we surprise her. I'm pay for her to get her hair and nails did and a massage. I'm text Ariel so we can finish getting set up and call a limo to pick amarianna up at 5.

Text mode

Chris ~ hey we need to finish getting ready for the baby shower I'm get amarianna out the house for a couple hours so we can finish getting ready

Ariel ~ okay and yeah we do I already counted how many people coming I sent out 100 inventions last week and good luck getting my best friend out the house and everything else already set up I need to check on the cake

End of text mode

Chris P.O.V. continue

Okay so everything set and taking care of for this surprise baby shower . I just need to call my cousin because he drive limos and agreed to do it for me. I go to check on amarianna and she sleep with the pickle in her hand baby wake up what the fuck you want didn't you see me sleep calm down baby no need to get hostile but I got a limo thats picking you up at 5. Okay can I go back to sleep now yes baby. I look at the time its 4 I need to go take a shower I get in the shower and let the water hit my body  then I  put my old spice body was on my rag and lather it up and wash my body then I rinse my body off and get out. You know a nigga got be smelling good I wrap my towel around my waist and go look in my closet to see what to wear I decide on my polo shirt and cargos shorts and my forces then I put on my gold chain nigga was looking good I know y'all thinking I'm cocky I'm not y'all just hating cause y'all don't look as good as me. I grab my keys to my BMW then I'm out.

Amarianna P.O.V.

I tried going back to sleep but I can't after Chris ass woke me up out my good ass nap. I wonder what his ass got planned he trying get me out the house and shit. I'm just text ariel and see what she up too cause I'm bored I text her she didn't text back guess she business. I'm just sitting here thinking about the babies when I get a knock on the door. I open the door and its the limo driver hello ma'am I'm supposed to pick you up I'm be your driver for tonight my name is Tyrone. So I'm in the car and I have been riding around for a hour I wonder where I'm going I'm just take a nap and let Tyrone wake me up when we get there.

Chris P.O.V.

Amarianna gone Tyrone texted me and told me he picked her up. Now I can go back to the house and set up the decorations I look at the time its 5:30. I'm call amarianna and tell her to come over here so she can help me decorate. I just got done moving all the furniture and putting down all these chairs and tables amarianna got a lot of friends and family like damn. The doorbell ring who is it? Nigga open the door and you will find out. I know that ignorant ass voice from anywhere it was Ariel. Okay Ariel I set up all the chairs and tables you can decorate yeah let me do that cause I know your ass don't know how to decorate.

Amarianna P.O.V.

Ma'am we here you reached your destination damn how long was I sleep Tyrone I slept the whole ride here? Yes you did and we are at the hair salon I'll be sitting here waiting until you come out. I walk in the salon and it looks like I'm the only one here. Then a lady walk up to me you must be amarianna I'm mornica I'm  do your hair make up and nails just relax and let me do all the work. I sit down in the chair and she start washing my hair. So how many months pregnant are you amarianna? 8 months goodness you look like you about to pop. I remember when I had my first baby I was so excited then when they got older they ass got on my damn nerves. Well I'm spoil my babies what you mean babies as in more than one yes in having twins twice the trouble. I can already feel they going be a daddies girls because every time I'm around chris they be kicking a lot. After about 30 minutes of her washing my hair she was finally done she blowing drying my hair now. So do you know what you going name your babies ? I want to name one of them Angel wright and the other one Destiny wright. Oh pretty names when are you due February 14 oh wow valentines day I remember when I was in labor for 10 hours with my son. I hope I'm not in labor that long I don't think I can handle being in pain for that long. Mornica done drying my hair now she flat ironing it. Your hair so long and pretty most girls got.  to put weave in there hair to make they hair look long but not you God blessed you with naturally long hair don't you ever cut it. Don't be walking around like these bald headed bitches with no edges. Some of them need that edge control morinca hell nah you wrong for that. Its the truth I'm just being honest and telling it how it is. After about 25 minutes of her doing my hair she was finally done. And she just did my make up nothing to fancy cause I'm naturally beautiful just some mascara and eyeliner and pink lip stick. And now she painting my nails my favorite color blue okay I'm all done look in the mirror and tell me what you think it look nice thanks mornica anytime girl this my life making people pretty. Well let me get your number so we can stay in contact here's my card.

~back in the limo~

Amarianna P.O.V. continues

I'm all done Tyrone wow you look amazing. Thanks Tyrone you're so sweet. I'm just playing subway suffers on my phone I'm the beast at that game. I'm kinda sleepy I had a long day I try to stay up but sleep takes over me. And I'm out like a light nigga about to have that good sleep. Amarianna I feel someone shaking me you know when you having that good ass sleep then someone come wake you up and just fuck it up. I open my eyes to see Tyrone how long was I sleep I ask a hour. Where am I?  we are at crown plaza hotel and what am I'm doing here ma'am I was instructed to drop you off here I can't really say all I know was to drop you off. I see Chris walking up to me he was fine as ever hey baby he say and kiss me you looking mighy fine today I blush Chris takes my hand and lead me into this dark room. What the hell Chris he turns on the lights and I see a lot of people jump out and say surprise. What is this I ask Chris baby what you mean this is your baby shower I bust out in tears. I sure hope those are tears of joy yes baby they are I feel so special. You are baby I'll give you the world and anything your little heart desires. A tear slips my eye I  held my head down and Chris lifts my chin up and kiss my lips.

Chris P.O.V.

I'm glad amarianna like her baby shower she was crying. That's my baby and I'll do anything I have to do to make her happy but what she don't know is I invited her mom. I ran into her last week and we was talking and I told her about the suprise baby shower I was throwing amarianna. And she said she wants to apologize and try to rebuild her and amarianna realtuonship. So I hope this go good I don't need no drama at my girl baby shower this is to make her happy not stress her out. But so far the baby shower been going good a lot of our friends and family bought a lot of stuff for the babies and there's been no drama. Amarianna mom apolgized and now they working on there relationship.

Questions

How was my chapter?

Amarianna is 8 months pregnant?

Is Amarianna going be a good mom?

How do y'all feel about Amarianna and her mom working on there relationship?

How was the baby shower ?

How y'all liking my book I need feedback?

Keep reading and see what happens next

Like 30
Comment 50