chapter 8- Part two baby shower

Amarianna P.O.V.
It was so sweet what Chris and Ariel did for me I was so overwhelmed all I could do was cry. Nobody ever did anything like that for me and it felt good to be the center of attention and to feel cared for. My mom showed up to my baby shower I didn't want her to be here for someone that didn't want me to have the baby she came to support me. But I'm suprised my mom didn't bring drama she was happy for me and she apologized for kicking me out and now we working on our relationship. She says she wants to be in her grandchildren life so I'm give her a chance. I'm not going keep her from seeing her grandchildren. I got so much stuff from the baby shower the car was packed when we left everyone really did give a lot of stuff.

Crystal(Amarianna mom) P.O.V.

I went to my daughter baby shower. I know most of y'all probably thought I was going act a foul but no I didn't. It is what it is it can't be changed that my daughter pregnant and going be having these babies next month. It took me time to realize that I can't stay mad at my daughter forever. One of the reasons I went to the baby shower was so I could apologize to amarianna. When I kicked her out the house it was anger that took over me because I didn't want Amarianna to be like me a teen mother. I wanted her to do better than me and make something of herself. And I was kinda mad at Chris because he did that to my daughter when I got pregnant with Amarianna her father left me. And I thought Chris was just going do the same thing. But Chris he showed me different he actually taking care of his responsibilities and being a man and I like that about him.

Chris P.O.V.

I'm so happy the baby shower turned out great there was no drama. Everyone had a good time and I made Amarianna happy I could tell by the way she cried when she saw I surprised her. I want to give Amarianna everything she want and need. I'm a man so I'm step up to the plate and take care of my responsibilities. It takes two to make a baby so I'm be here for Amarianna through it all. But now I'm just chilling with Amarianna we laying in the bed watching Sponge bob cuddling. Y'all don't judge sponge bob the nigga so all y'all hating on sponge bob can go somewhere. Amarianna you know I love you and these babies right and I'm always be here for you no matter what. Yes Chris I know that baby and I love you too and I know you're always going be here for me when I need you. Why did you ask that Chris you already know I know you love me. I asked you that Amarianna because I want to know if you would marry me I get down on one knee and open the box with the ring "yes" I will marry you Chris. I miss Amarianna then we Okay down and just cuddle while Amarianna play in my hair. We been laying here for hours just relaxing when I felt something wet on my back Amarianna I know damn well you didn't pee on me. No baby I didn't pee on you my water just broke I need you to take me to the hospital and call my mom and Ariel.

Question time

Amarianna water broke she about to have the babies?

Chris purposed to amarianna?

Amarianna said Yes?

Chris really feel that way about Amarianna ?

Amarianna mom apologized?

Amarianna and her mom trying work on there relationship ?

Sorry guys Amarianna having the baby in next chapter hope y'all not mad

Love all my readers and supporters of my book

Keep on reading to find out what happen next

Vote 50
Comment 25