chapter 10 - How could he

I'm warning ya'll before read this chapter it have freaky stuff so if you can't handle it don't read it ✋

Crystal(Amarianna mom) P.O.V.

I don't know if I should have gave doctor Johnson my number. I haven't been with a man in 17 years I'm not trying to get my heart broke but now I'm in the car  driving to the hospital I'm a couple minutes away from the hospital. I just got a text from a unknown number I'll see who it is when I get to the hospital. I just got to the hospital in pull in the parking lot and looked at my phone.

Text mode

Kevin(Dr.Johnson)~ hey baby

Crystal~ who df is this and how you get my number?

Kevin(Dr.Johnson)~ Dr.Johnson damn you rude asf.

Crystal~ oh well I didn't know who it was how are you? And I'm not rude

Kevin(Dr.Johnson)~Lol but I'm good actually I'm off from work just at home chilling

Crystal~ Okay well I got to go I'm at the hospital I'm seeing my daughter.

Kevin( Dr.Johnson)~ okay well I was wondering would you like to go to dinner tonight at 7 .

Crystal ~ sure I would love too ttyl

End of text mode

Amarianna P.O.V.

It's been a day I been in this hospital and all I want to do is go home with my babies. The babies can't come home with me the doctors got to run some test to make sure the babies are alright. I'm just sitting here watching Netflix on my phone when the doctor walked in. Hey Amarianna I'm coming to tell you you have great news and bad news which one do you want to hear first. I want to hear the bad news first okay so the twins are doing fine they on a breathing machine because we saw they had a hard time breathing. And the good news is in a couple of days they will be able to go home and you can go home today as well I just need you to fill out these discharge papers. Hey baby cakes my mom just walked in the room okay well I'll leave you two alone that was all call me if you need me. How you feeling better than yesterday I'm still sore yeah I know the feeling baby in a couple of days the soreness will be gone. How you doing mom you look good you been smiling sense you got in here who is he? Okay he's a doctor I met him yesterday and he asked for my number yesterday and I gave it to him and we going to dinner tonight. Awwwww I'm glad to see my mom happy is he at least fine mom of course he have dimples and light brown eyes Lord the things I would do to him ewwww mom I don't want to know all that. I'm sorry baby Okay mom he have kids ?how old is he ? He have a wife? Woah woah there with all the questions yes he have kids they twins a boy and a girl they 21 and he 32. Okay mom well I'm glad to see you happy about time you get with a man you been single for God knows how long and when will I be able to meet Mr.Doctor. I don't know yet Amarianna we haven't even went on our first date yet if we get serious I'll introduce you to him.

Chris P.O.V.

yes daddy take this pussy fuck I groan. Daddy you like this pussy I'm lost for words I pull out and let her ride she hops on my dick and starts riding it like a professional cow girl bouncing on it grinding and riding slow and fast I finally nut and she cum at the same time and I pull out. And tell her to lay down on her back and play with her and start slurping on her and nibbling on her and she cums all in my mouth. She gets up and gets on her knees and start sucking me up man she can duck dick I close my eyes and imagine it's Amarianna and not keisha. Then I nut in her mouth and pull out. And I put back on my clothes and kiss keisha good bye daddy when you coming back I don't know I have some business to handle.

In case y'all didn't notice yeah I cheat on amarianna. Its not because I don't love Amarianna cause I do it's just because I need some pussy and I'm not going be able to get none from Amarianna for 8 weeks I'm a man I got needs. And amrianna want be able to satisfie my needs so I'll get pussy where I can get it. I know I'm wrong but it is what it is all keisha is a hoe. I don't love hoes I just fucked her cause she was giving up the pussy so I said why not. Hopefully Amarianna
doesn't find out about this. Fuck I didn't use a condom hopefully she on the pill.

Questions

Chris cheated on Amarianna?

Amarinana can get out the hospital ?

The twins are on breathing machines?

Crystal tells Amarianna about the doctor?

Crystal and doctor Johnson going on a date?

Will Amarianna find out Chris cheated ?

Chris act like he couldn't wait for sex?

Vote 20
Comment 50

That's Crystal in mm btw

Crystal date next chapter
To be continued........