Chapter 15- I think I'm in love

Andre P.O.V.

I'm getting ready for for my date with Ariel I'm kinda nervous. Ariel the first girl that ever made me feel this way I think I'm in love with her even though we only been talking for a couple weeks. I got get fresh though for this date you know got be looking good for feature bae. I got to hit the shower before I get in the shower I text Ariel real quick.

Ariel P.O.V.

I'm just sitting on the couch with Amarianna Watching tv. When my phone start vibrating I look down at my phone it was Andre I started blushing. Who you ever there texting that got you blushing oh just this boy I meet a couple weeks ago. So Bestfrannn you meet a boy and didn't tell me about him who is he and when will I be able to meet him. His name Andre and he fine and I didn't know when it would be the right time to tell you that's why I didn't say anything about andre. Awwwww okay Bestfrannn well I'm happy to see you moving on and happy. And you going be able to meet him today me and Andre going to the coffee shop today.

Amarianna P.O.V.

I'm so happy to see my Bestfrannn happy I'm so glad that she moved on from kameron. And she going on her date I can't wait to meet this boy we having a little talk because he not going hurt my Bestfrannn. The twins just started crying Kayla the cry baby whenever she cry she said Noel up then she cry. I go in the nursery change there diapers feed them and put them back to sleep. I'm so exhausted I didn't know being a mother was going be this hard. I look at my phone and start smiling cause Jordan just text me.

Text mode below

Jordanboo: Hey baby girl wyd

Amarianna: nothing tired laying down

Jordanboo: oh can I lay with you .

Amarianna: lol ......sure

Jordanboo: why you had to say it like that just hurt my feelings

Amarianna: You better suck it up but what do you want why you text me

Jordanboo: lol I'm jp but I wanted to know do you want to go somewhere later

Amarianna:sure

End of text mode over

Date next chapter

Vote 39
Comment 100

Baddest ___