chapter 4

~months later~
Chris P.O.V.
Man I can't believe amarianna mom reacted that way. Amarianna is now 6 months pregnant. We don't know what were having yet but we going to find out today. Amarianna has been living with me in my apartment I love her so much. Bae I amarinna wines yes beautiful I can't fit these jeans I'm fat she cries no you're not you're pregnant and you're beautiful I say and Kiss her on the cheek. Now hurry and find something to wear so we want be late for your appointment. Amarianna comes out thirty minutes later with sweats on. And we get in the car and were on our way to St.Mary hospital when we get there we take the elevator up to floor five. And I sign amarianna in we wait for about a hour man this doctor office is packed with a lot of pregnant women. Then amarianna name is called amarianna wright we get up and head to the back. The doctor does amarianna weight 155 pounds then she do her blood pressure now the doctor is looking at the baby I see the doctor look at the screen very closely. Is my baby alright ask amarianna yes they are fine says doctor McCarty what do you mean they says chris. Amarianna you're having twins baby A is here she says pointing at the monitor and that's baby B would y'all like to know the sex's yes congratulations you're having healthy twin girls. Yay screams amarianna and she sticks her tongue out at me. We having girls guess you're not getting your son you wanted oh yes I am wait until you drop those babies. You're not getting me pregnant again bae you're not the one who have to push these babies out I do. The doctor gives us the picture of the babies and a prescription for vitamins. When we get in the car I look at the road baby I hope you not mad you don't get your son you can have your son after the twins are born. Yeah I know baby and my son going look sexy just like his daddy boy you cocky but you love it. Yeah I do now take me home I'm sleepy.

Amarianna P.O.V.

I'm so happy I'm having girls we going spend all there daddy money. I'm spoil my babies I know y'all wondering what about me and school I do school online and chris he do night classes and he works at publix and he a engineer for his uncle. I'm home now just laying down watching my show bring it. When my phone vibrates I look and I see a weird number with a long paragraph it read

I'm sorry amarianna for that day when I beat you up. I should of gave you time to explain. I found out everything from kameron ass I heard him over talking to one of his homies. I didn't know he forced you to have sex with him. I'm truly am sorry and I just was apologizing and was hoping we can get pass this and maybe be friends again. And maybe we can meet up and talk about this Amarianna

Ariel

Questions

So how was this chapter?

Ariel apologized?

What should amarianna do?

Amarianna pregnant with twins?

Chris wanted a boy?

What should the names of the twins be?

And I'm thinking about making this a series I don't know should I comment if I should and what you thought about this chapter

Vote
Comment

Goal is 30 comments
20 likes