Two is Better Than One! 25

1966

-----

"Please Maria carful." I said. Maria was fixing my hair for my wedding. Today i was getting married to Paul McCartney. 

"Okay, sorry." She said pulling it up above my head.

Martha, Paul's Old English Sheepdog, entered the room.

"Hello Martha." i smiled and patted her head. She gave my hand a lick.

Good morning Karen." I said. 

Karen walked out of her bedroom yawning.

"You all ready for today?" She smiled.

"Yes. Oh i cant wait!" I replied.

"Hanna McCartney." Maria said.

"yeah it sounds nice." Karen laughed.

"There!" Maria said.

I looked at it."Very good. But it took to long."

"Sorry im not good at these 60s hair styles!" Maria said.

Martha brought me her ball.

"Okay silly girl." I took the wet ball and threw it out the opened french doors.

We were in John and Cynthia's house getting ready. While the guys went out.

"Is Cyn still sleeping?" I asked.

"She stayed up with Julian all night." Maria stated.

"Where is he?" karen asked.

"Out with the lads." Maria replied.

----------------------------------

PAULs POV

"You okay Paul?" RIngo asked me.

"yeah, why?" i replied.

"You just seem, i don't know, nervous?"

"Well no, i just cant believe im getting married to her." He said.

"You two were very close." John replied. 

Julian ran ahead of us pretending to attack someone with an invisible sword.

"Daddy look out!" He yelled and ran up to us and attacked another invisible villain. I smiled at him. He was s like his dad, the looks. 

"Um guys?" George asked.

We stopped and looked at him.

"yes George?" John spoke up.

"What if..." He paused. "...uh im not sure." He backed off.

"Tell us! Please?" Ringo asked.

George sighed and took a deep breath. "Is it okay to have two marriages at the same time?"

"No, its great! I guess." i said then re thinning what i just said.

"Im mean the same place?"

"You and Maria are gonna get married?" Ringo asked a big smile forming on his face.

"yes. I asked her last night. I told her not to tell anyone."

"George thats just fine! We can have a small family wedding!" I smiled and patted George on the back.

"You sure?"

"Yes!!" We all said.

He grinned. "Okay, we got our stuff ready, i just have to get dressed and tel her!"

"Ill go tell her." John said.

"Okay thanks John."

"When are you and Karen getting married?" I asked turning to Ringo.

"I don't know. We're just engaged. It could change."

"No you looove each other." George said.

"When ever we choose." Ringo shrugged.

John came back and said that Maria was all excited. 

---------------------------------------

HANNA's POV

"Well Maria you ready?" I smiled.

"yes. Oh i cant wait. We talked about it last night now its happening right now!"

"Maria Harrison." Karen said.

"Yup!"

"Karen you fix Maria's hair. Ill go get our dresses." I went into the room.

"Is everything okay?" Cynthia asked.

"Yup. Maria and George are getting married today!" 

"Oh tahts marvolous!" Cynthia cheered.

-------------------------------------

PAULs POV

Almost my whole family was here. Except a few, and more important my mum. I just wish she were here to see me. I wish i could see her. 

"No, no Paul don't think about that now!" I told my self. 

"Paul." My dad whispered and pointed ahead of me.

I notice i was supposed to be us there now. Hanna was waiting there. Her blond hair pulled back and her blue eyes staring at me

I walked up to her and took her hand. We both faced the reverend. 

We said our 'i do's' and put on the rings. Then the big moment the kiss. 

GEORGE's POV

After the newly wed McCartney's finished, it was my turn. I pulled on my tie. Maria came out. She looked beautiful as ever. I looked over at my bother, Peter, who was standing next to me. He nodded his head.

Maria stretched out her hand for me to take and we both ventured up to the reverend. And there were Married. This was the first time i had kissed Maria seriously. I think it was, but this seemed like our first. We were going to my parents house after wards. Paul and Hanna were heading to Paul's house. Martha was jumping around them. 

HANNAs POV

It was fantastic. I was now officially Hanna McCartney. Me and Paul went to Paul's parents house to stay till me and Paul found a big enough place. I loved the McCartney house hold. 

It was late at night me and Paul were getting ready for bed.

"Paul."

"What now?" He said taking off his shirt.

"What am i gonna do?" I said.

"Do about what?"

"Im not from the 60s! Im in the future!" I said.

"You should of thought of that sooner." He said.

"Paul! Don't you see. I don't even know if i have parents! They don't know about me and you!" I said.

"You wont leave me would you?"

"No." I bowed my head.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. Im fine." I laid down and pulled the covers close around me. Paul went to his bed on the couch and did the same. We were in his old room. I stared off in the darkness. Martha rolled down on her side and fell asleep at Paul's bed side. The lights were turned off and all was dark.