We need a Way Out of this! 19

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?!" John growled and got up. His face was all read with anger.

"Oh you'll find him safly tucked away in your room..." He flipped the laser thingy and placed it back in his pocket.

"I HOPE NOTHIN BAD HAS HAPPEN TO HIM!" John was still filled with anger.

"Oh i wouldnt say that." He said so calmly that i was about to tear up, thinking something has happened to Paul.

"Can we go back to the room?" I asked.

"No, im not finished yet." He sat back down and faced John.

I saw Maria looking off in the distance, she got quickly up, knocking the chair over, and made a run for it. She just busted down a 'secret' door when the guy fired and she vanished. John sat up.

"And the next person who makes another move will be shot..." He looked at Me and John.

John sat slowly down. The red was fading from his face.

"Now i have to attend to somthing, you two willl be put in a cell right next to this room. Untill i get back." He ordered the guard to take John and he took me. Me and John were put in a cell.

We both sat down on the one seating place which was a bed. This room was dark and clammy. One window...it was more like a prison cell. I looked over at John, he turned and looked at me. I studdied his brown eyes. He studied mine, then he spoke.

"Well?"

"Well? WHat are we gonna do?"

"I dont know." He sighed and it echoed.

"I dont like this one at all!" 

He put his arm around me. "Im warm right?" He grinned.

"Yeah...oh i know what your gettin to Lennon!" I smiled and laughed.

"Your smiles beautiful."

"Thanks." I bit my bottom lip.

"What do you think happened to Maria and Paul? Do you thtink they turned into a 'big gloopy globby creater with 17 arms and long fuzzy claws' hm?"

"Oh John shove off!" I laughed at his joke.

I yawned.

"Lean your head on my shoulder."

"No funny business...got it!" I pointed a knowing finger at him

"Sure!"

We cuddled eachother and i felt more secure.

Help! I need some body HELP! not just anybody heellppp.

I woke up with Johns sound asleep next to me. The door opened and John woke up quickly.

"Well you two seem tired...we'll finish the interview in the morning. Bring them back to their cell." 

Me and John were dragged out, i was still half a sleep, John, one fourth the way awake. We got in and we both fell on our beds. 

----------------------------------

I woke up by some one pushing my arm back and forth. I sat up, the room was pitch black and i couldn't see anyone. 

"Hello?" I asked trying to see. I took my ipod out and flashed it on. (1am!)

"Please, Hanna! Dont look." Came a sweet sounding voice, which sounded like Paul's.

"Why not..Paul?"

"Cos. Just put it away." I put the ipod away.

"WHy cant i see you babe?"

"Because."

"Because why?" 

"I say so."

I lunged and landed ontop of Paul.

"Hey! Get off me."

"No im not." I felt for his face and made contact with his mouth, then felt my way up to his hair.

"Paul, did you change your hair?"

"N...Yes!"

"How?"

"I...with something from the beds...i was gonna...huh...find a way out..."

"Mhm..." I felt down to his shirt. (tie..yup.)

Then to his hands, they felt smaller than mine.

"Your not Paul!" I exclamed notceing his body felt a lot smaller too.

"Nno i..im not, now get off me!" his voice was a shaky, almost scared.

I got off and tumbled back in my bed, or i thought i did.

"Ow!" I heard a girls voice.

"Maria? or Julia?" I asked turning around.

"Maria...Hanna...i have to tell you somthing."

"What?" I laid down next to her.

"This." She pushed her hand into mine.

"Its small."

"I know. Isnt my voice a bit different?"

"Now that you mentoin it, yes."

"Well taht guy is ADVANCED!! He isnt from the 60s...more like from the 3000!! Or Star Wars age!... id dont know! But im not myself...i mean i am but im not the age...im a little girl."

My eyes widened. "Thats what it did?!" I said it in a loud whisper.

"Sh. Yes. So be carful."

"Why did you make a run for that door?"

"I saw George." Her voice sounded excited, like a little girls.

"Whats this guy trying to do anywas, turning you into a little girl?" 

"We're easier to handle. Little kids are easier to handle than adults."

"And we're not even adults in our world!" 

"Yeah, teens. I wish i could go back...an and with George." 

"Its ok." I hugged her.

"How old do you think we are?"

"I cant say...i cant see you, Paul seemed small to me."

"You saw him?"

"No i jumped him cos he wouldnt let me see him."

"I saw him, boy is he a cutie."

"You coudlnt tell how old just by looking at him?"

"I didnt think of it...besides hes younger than 14."

"And you think you two are at least older than toddlers and younger than teens."

"Defenitly not a toddler..maybe 6...7...Hes two years younger than me."

"yeah. Hes embarrased i guess...I know what this guy is trying to do!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"Hes trying to pervent him from being able to play in the band! And hes waiting for JOhn to make the right move!" 

"No."

"Yes!"

"That good for nothing..."

"Maria...act your age." I giggled. She giggled to.

"I bet he time traveled while me and John sletp in that cell." I laughed.

"Ooh what did you and John do?"

"Nothing serious...I just leaned my head on him. He is so caring some times."

Maria laughed. "Not falling for him eh?"

"No! You know Paul loves me and i him!" I said.

We finaly settle down and started to sleep.

"I have a plan to make me and Paul either equeal. or Paul back to normal!" I said

"Good...i hope it works..." Maria and me fell asleep.