The story is told 14

I woke up, Paul was sitting next to me on the couch asleep. It was light out so i got up and he woke up.

"Hey love." He smiled.

I kissed him. "Morning." 

He followed me into the kitchen. 

"Well?" I asked sitting down.

"What?"

"John didn't tell us last night."

"It was late." 

"True, this mornin'. right?" I smiled.

"Yes ill tell him."

The others got up one at a time and entered the kitchen.

We set around the table to listen to John and Paul.

"Ok, well, This guy..or two of them i should say, are after me and Paul, Brian knows about it. Hes after us cos, well, one: for money, but the major reason is what we saw him do, we got away. Anyways, we were walking in a alley just havin' a smoke and talking when we heard a shriek..."

JOHN's POV at THE TIME OF THE CRIME>

"...and so thats it!" I laughed.

Paul laughed beside me and pat me on the back. Suddenly we heard a shriek and jumped.

Made me heart almost start. It was dark anyways. Me and Paul ran towards the corner. There a man had a woman by the head, i think he was covering her mouth, anyways he wacked her right in the head. I closed my eyes and looked towards Paul. He was not looking as well.

The man took the ladies hand bag and...he looked up and was coming over to us. I grabbed Paul's hand and ran! The guy was fast and caught Paul by the collar, and grabbed my hair.

"You two say that?" His deep voice growled.

"Yyyes." Paul replied his voice quivering.

I kept quiet.

"Whats your...i know who you all are your part of that new band right?" He hissed.

"Yeah bbut we just came round that corner...didn't see anything." I hesitated.

"YOu were there the whole time. Now come with me..." He dragged both of us to a door and opened it.

He through Paul in first then me. I landed right on top of Paul. 

"Ow."

"Sorry mate." I got up and helped him up.

Paul shrieked.

"What?!" I asked a bit scared.

"Oh i thought it was a...a gun.." He was breathing hard.

I sighed and put my arm around him. "Its ok."

"What will we do?" He put his head in his hands.

We were sitting down against a wall.

"Oh Paul, come on be big about it." I grinned, felt the same way, but i was older so i couldn't show it.

"But how do we get out?" He winned.

An idea clicked into me mind. "Lets get ready to pounce...come ed, stand here and once he opens it we jump him and run!"

"Ok." 

We placed ourselves in position ready to attack. We heard foot steps, i got more tens.

The door unlocked and it opened, i ran into him knocking him down and, followed by Paul ran.