I will Do Anything for you 20

I woke up and looked over to the bed in which Paul was sleeping, he wasnt there! I looked over at Maria's she wasnt there either.

"Was that all a dream?" I said out loud to my self.

"I dont think so." John giggled. I turned and looked at him.

"John i know what this guy is trying to do! Hes trying to ruin the Beatles!"

"What? How do you know!" 

"Cos, its coming together, i think...im just..." i heard some voices. "Sh come ed and listen."

We put our ears to the door and listened.

"They are trying to get us..."

"Sh, listen." I whispered.

"Thay cant do that!" I exclaimed.

"What? cant do what?"

"Their going to p..."

The door opened and almost hit me in the head, but John saved me.

"Hello you two." He said with an evil grin.

I frowned and stared, watching him as he paced.

"Where are our friends?" John asked.

"There in another cell."

"What did you do to them? Or i should ask...WHY!?" I shouted.

"Easier to handle them is all, im thinking about doing it to you two, then no one will know who or where you are." 

"NO!" Me and John both said.

"No?...no?! Well then, you wont see your friends, EVER!" The last word he yelled and slammed the door.

"He isnt going to hurt them! Just we're never going to see them unless we get out of here!" John said quickly turning to me.

"Im so mad!" I said.

"You want to see them?"

"Yes! Maria is my best friend, id do ANYTHING to be with her! And i asume you would with Paul right? I would. And i will...for both of htem!" 

"Hanna, think of it this way, as adults we have more ability to break out."

"But George says he'll come."

"Yeah like id know when that was."

"Oh Johnny." I hugged him and held back tears.

"Let it out. Its ok, i understand. I did it last night." He smiled.

"Why would you have a reason to?"

"Because of Paul. And im loosing friends, who are out there, just like...like i lost my family. Im also losing me Aunty...the ONLY family i have thats close to a mum."

"Im losing just you all, i dont know...will i ever go back to 2011?" A tear rolled down my eye.

"I hope you do you'll be happier."

"No i would be happier if i was born in the 60s!" another tear fell.

John held me tighter. We both were in an embrace when the door unlocked and the guy entered. We unlocked arms and sat next to eachother.

"Now,"

I sat up quickly. "I want to be with my friends. No mater what it takes!" I demanded.

John stood up next to me. "Me too." 

"Ok, fine." He took a gun like object out and ZAP!

It went black, (was that a gun...am i dead??) I called for John. I heard cries, screams, then...a soft voice, almost motherly saying goodnight. Then i saw light and walked towards it, i almost reached it when...........................

"Ow!" 

I opened my eyes, i looked at the person infront of me. (John?)

"John?"

"Yeah, Hanna, you havnt changed alot as a kid...haha." He had a childish laugh. 

"Hanna! John!" Maria came running towards us.

"You look pretty as ever as well Maria!" John complemented.

"Thanks." She giggled and smiled.

"When did they take you?" I asked.

"Like before we woke up."

"I thought it was a dream and you all died..." I said.

"Nope here!" She spun around. "What did you all do?"

"We wanted to be with you, and the only way was to be kids, like you. He said we could help you with stuff..or get out." John said.

"Paul's scared to get out of bed."

"Hes just back to normal...what he was before. I met him when he was 14!."

"I asked him he said he...i dont know if i should tell you that..."

"What?!" I asked eagerly.

"Tell us in the corner." John whispered. We went to the far side of the room.

"Ok Maria tell us." John said.

"John, i never thought id say this to you...but your a cute little boy!" She giggled.

"Is that it?" John asked.

"No. This is for you Hanna,"

"What?"

"Paul said he thinks you wont love him anymore but he says he loves you but he thinks you wont love him."

"But i do! I still did! Then i wanted to be with youboth." I marched over to Paul's bed and pulled the covers off him. To reveal a little sleeping Paul.

"Wake up McCartney!" I shoved him.

His eye lids fluttered and he mummbled somthing then turned around.

"Boy is he a hard one to wake up!" I exclaimed.

"Here i love doing this to him in the mornings." John said and pounced on Paul.

"Wake up Paulie!" John tickled him.

"Stop it! Stop!" Paul pleaded between laughs.

"John stop."

"Boy Paul did you have it in you, you could of told me you had to use it." John frowned.

Paul grinned up at his little friend and giggled. Then noticed where he was and turned away from me.

"Paul, I still love you. Very much. Your like family to me." I said going up to him.

"Really?" Paul said turning towards me.

"Really." I hugged him and kissed his lips.

"You really should reframe from kissing on the lips till your adults." John joked.

"We were and we can! We just wont do it in public." I said.

"But i know a way out!" Maria said!

"Good...hey Hanna what did you say that guy was gonna do right before he opened the door?" John asked.

"Hes said he was going to put you and Paul look alikes and send them to the band...and then slowly take George and Ringo...then...Brian."

Before jOhn could answer the bars in the bigh window broke away and a familiar head poped his head threw.