Chapter 15

*Krista's POV*

After working at Cheer Athletics for a couple of hours, I decided to drive around town a bit. At first I didn't feel like stopping anywhere, but then I saw a small cafe at the corner of the street, and decided to stop there. I didn't bring any money with me so I just sat in the back where not very many people could see me. After putting my head down for a while, I heard footsteps approaching me.

"Excuse me, but are you okay?"

I looked up to see a girl about my age. She had long brown hair, and hazel eyes. She looked to be about 5'7".

"Um, yeah I'm fine. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Do you want any company? You look kind of lonely..."

I didn't reply, as she just decided to sit down in front of me.

"My name is Aria," she said as she stuck out her hand.

"I'm Krista," I replied while shaking her hand.

" Wel Krista it's great to meet you! I just moved here from Georgia. I'm 17 almost 18."

"I'm 17 as well and welcome to Texas."

"Thanks! Say, do you know where Cheer Athletics is by any chance, I sorta gave up on finding it myself. Not that I give up a lot, but you know, just this time. Well... not just this time but I mean it as a fi-"

"That's okay," I interrupt. " I know where it is, I'm actually in one of the teams there. I have no problem with taking you tomorrow."

"Really? Wow, thank you thank you thank you!!! You're a lifesaver. I'll meet you here tomorrow at 8 am then we can go together! Okay great that works here let me give you my number. I mean I'm not just assuming you want it, but like just in case of anything you know," she rambles while grabbing my phone out of my hand. Once she gives it back she waves goodbye and skips out of the cafe. I smile while shaking my head, and text her so she has my number.

To: Ariaaa😝💥💥 - Hey this is Krista. Just texting you so you have my number.

When I send the text, I can't help but wonder if I've just made my first friend.

----------------------------------------
Hola y'all. Lol so what's up guys! It's Friday thank goodness, and only one more week until break, yayyyy! Hope y'all have a good day!
-Chanel💙

QOTD- What type of phone do you have?

AOTD- I just upgraded for a Samsung S5 to an IPhone 6S