Chapter 12

*Krista's POV *
As soon as I woke up this morning, I got ready for cheer. The boys were still sleeping, so I wrote a note for them. Grabbing a breakfast bar, I went down to the practice area. We did a lot better today then yesterday, only using 30 minutes for practice.

When she let us go, I went to starbucks. I bought drinks for the boys and myself, then I returned to the hotel. When I got there, the boys were still sleeping, so I put the drinks down, and went on twitter. My feed was the usual, 5SOS updates, hate from the team, and cheer videos. After that, I decided to watch TV. Gravity Falls was on, so I decided to watch that. 3 episodes in, the boys came into the room.

" Hi boys, how did you sleep?"

"Pretty good, how about you?" Liam said.

"Great, but I have to tell you guys something about tonight. You will be going in disguise and the people on my team are very rude to me so don't associate yourselves with them please?" I begged.

" Of course! We don't like them! We saw the way they treated you at the airport, you don't deserve that Kris," Harry comforted. The rest of the boys nodded their heads.

" Thanks Haz. So the competition is in 4 hours so I will get ready first since u take the longest okay?"

They nodded their heads. I went and did the same routine as yesterday. Once I finished, there was still an hour and 30 minutes left for the guys to get ready. Once they were done, we headed to the arena. I showed them where to sit and then left for practice. During our practice time, we had a bobble here and there, but overall it was good.

" Okay guys, this is it. Get ready to do your best, and just have fun out there okay? Try not to get hurt or anything. I love you guys. It's been an amazing season. Wildcats on 3! 1,2, WILDCATS!" Coach said.

We were called onto the mat and got into position. I saw the boys smiling at me, and my confidence went up. The music started playing, and we began. We did our routine to the best of our abilities with the most fierce facials. When we finised, I realized that we made no mistakes! We might win!! I looked to the boys with their mouths hanging open. They started to clap and cheer the loudest. I smiled at them, as we came off the mat.

Everyone started celebrating with their friends, and I just stood awkwardly to the side. Our coach congratulated us, and told us to take our seats. Once all the teams in our division were done, I looked over to the boys, but found they weren't there. Weird. The announcer said that beforw the awards, they had a special surprise. Then they announced that One Direction were performing. Everyone started freaking out while I sat there dumbfounded. Was this the surprise? Were they performing for me fir the first time, since I just did the same for them? They walked into the mat and smiled at me. Everyone around me thought that it was to them and started arguing over it. I smiled back to them as they began performing.

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holding on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night
To keep her warm
And time is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)