Chapter 14

*Krista's POV *
It's been 3 days and I still haven't left me room. I mean, unless it was absolutely necessary, A.K.A Cheer practice. It's the one thing that can keep me focused on something good in my life instead of my sad excuse for a family. I mean honestly though, who forces their kid, with a job offer may I add, to leave her home and go on tour with her older brother? This freaking sucks. Maybe if I try hard enough, I can convince my mom to let me stay...or I can just give her the silent treatment. Yeah, I'll do that.

Deciding that I'm also hungry, I sneak down to the kitchen. Checking that the coast was clear, I headed inside to get a snack.

"So you finally decided to leave your shack huh? "

I screamed at the sudden voice. Turning, I saw that it was Harry. I rolled my eyes and continued to lock for a snack. Idiot's the reason I have to go on this stupid tour. I grabbed a m&ms yo-crunch, and began to leave the kitchen. Unfortunately, the idiot was blocking the door. I raised my eyebrow at him and did my best scowl.

" Really Krista? "

Really what?

"Kris why are you giving me the silent treatment? I think that it's a really great opportu-"

I scoffed.

"-nity, and you would greatly benefit from this. Even more than you would from being a stupid cheerleader."

" Harry you have 5 seconds to move before I rip your arm off of your body."

" Krista, you and I both know you aren't about to-"

"5"

"Kris can you just hear me ou-"

"4"

"You know you have a real problem with interrup-"

"3"

"Excuse me but you can't keep taking over me whenever you-"

"2"

"Alright fine I'll move"

"1"

I shoved Harry as hard as I could into the wall and stormed past him. Going down the hallway I knocked every picture of Harry off of the wall and purposefully stepped in them. Once I was out of the house, I jumped in my car and drove down to Cheer Athletics. It was the only place that I could think of to go, because I sure can't count on anyone else...
---------------------------------------------------
*crawls onto stage*
*taps mic*
*clears throat*
Hello

It's me

I was wondering if after all these months you'd like for me

To explain

Where I have been

No? Alright cool

Hey guys? *nervous laugh* uh yeah so idrk what happened but sorry!!!!! But ayyyy lets go #MITAM IS LITTT! I need to post more I know...and make chapters longer...and yeah... Love you sorry sorry sorry
-Chanel🙃