Chapter 9

* Krista's POV *
"Okay, we need to meet here in 2 hours for practice, so go find your rooms, get settled, and get something to eat," Coach told us.

I turned to the guys and said, " So I booked us at a super cool suite. Just follow me." They nodded and I led them up to our room. We had the top floor so the elevator ride took a little longer. Entering our suite, I saw it had a living room area with a small kitchen, that lead to a large bedroom with 6 twin size beds. The decor was beautiful and classy.

"Wow, nice job Kris, this is amazing," Harry said in awe.

" Of course it is, but not as amazing as me, " I laughed. I ran into the bedroom and picked the bed closest to the bathroom fit obvious reasons. I walked back to the boys and said, "what do you guys want to eat?" They all shrugged looking lost. Sighing, I picked up the phone and dialed room service. I ordered a salad for me, 2 plays of french fries, 3 large pizzas, chicken tenders, and burgers for the boys. When I look up, the guys are glued to the tv, watching soccer.

Typical. Sighing I say, " I'm going to go get ready."

"But your practice isn't for another hour and a half," Niall says.

"Exactly, it's in a hour and a half, I need to get ready now. "

I go back to the room and unpack by stuff. This might take a while....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
Hello babes! Wassupppp??????? I've been super busy cause of cheer. Ewwwww. I had practice last Friday and Saturday, then try outs on Tuesday and Thursday, and I still have more tryouts on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Omg I'm done. Okay buy byeeeee guys. Like, comment, vote, and share.
QOTD - Favorite soccer team?
AOTD - Manchester United
-Chanel ❤