Chapter 11

*Krista's POV *
Practice ended up taking three hours of full outs and running laps. I was really tired, but thankful I wasn't the cause of us running any laps. My life on the team would have been even worse than it is now. When I was about to leave back to the hotel, coach called me over.

" Krista, I realize that this isn't your last year cheering here, but once you hit the age limit, would you consider coaching for us? You probably have other plans, but you could start off coaching the little kids. The current coach kind of sucks honestly because they keep losing. Plus your skills are amazing."

"Wow, oh my gosh thank you! I would love to! "

" Okay, I'll give you all the info when we get back. And good job at practice today, you're the only one that didn't mess up, " she said proudly.

" Okay coach, thanks. "

As I'm on my way back to the room, I can't help the big smile on my face. Right when i can see the hotel, Ashley and Brianna intercept me.

" Oh look, if it isn't the white trash, " Ashley spits.

Haha, so much for her being a 1D fan. Harry hates girls who spit.

" It's that where you're staying? Did you beg your way to get that hotel? You're probably sleeping in the basement with the rats, " Brianna says.

If only you knew how wrong you were.

" Hey! We're talking to you, pay attention. I said that you need to take off your 1D jacket. If you ever met them, which is unlikely cause your trash, they would be ashamed," Ashley laughed.

Rolling my eyes, I pushed pass them and went to the room. I can't wait til they work at McDonald's and have to serve me my food in a few years time.
" I'm back! Did you guys miss me? "

" Of course we did! That practice was sooo longgggggg. How can you do that? I mean we weren't watching cause you told us not to, but that wait was crazy," said Louis.

" Well sorry guys, day 1 is today, but I still don't want you to watch until day 2, so that it is perfect."

" It's cool, when do you have to be there?" Niall asked.

" Ummm, 3 hours so I'm going to get ready. "

" Okay, while you're out competing, we need to write some new songs. And we have a surprise for you tomorrow."

I nodded my head and went to get ready. I showered, shaved, did my make up to perfection, straightened my hair, then curled it, and I put on my uniform. May I just say that I look hot! Looking at the time, I had half an hour, so I decided to leave early.

"Bye guys!"

I went to where the competing was being held and went to coach to check in. We went to the practice mat and we were not looking good right now. I could tell coach was trying to stay cool, but she was struggling. Then, we were called to the mat. Performing, we had a couple mistakes. We came in 2nd to Top Gun by half a point, but is only day one. We can redeem ourselves.

" WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS! TOMORROW I EXPECT YOU GUYS TO BE READY TO PRACTICE UNTIL YOU CAN'T ANYMORE. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!! Oh and Krista, nice job today. You were the ONLY ONE who didn't mess up," Coach yelled.

Everyone have me their worst death stare, which made me cower back. Once we were dismissed, I ran back to the hotel room.

" How was it? " Zayn questioned.

" Could've been a lot better, but tomorrow, i have a feeling we will hit."

I said goodnight to everyone, got ready for bed, layed down, and fell asleep right away.

---------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
Ayyyyyy, school is almost over, so that means more updating! Thanks for reading guys, we already have 500 reads?!?!?! You're amazing! Like, comment, vote, and share.
QOTD - Favorite Disney park?
AOTD - Magic Kingdom
-Chanel ❤