Chapter 6

*Krista's POV *
I can't believe I'm actually hugging Harry. I'm hugging the person that was making my life miserable. I'm hugging the person that left me behind.

"Krista-"

"No Harry," I let go of him, "it's okay. I understand. You were living your dream and I just wasn't part of it. But it's okay, I'm living my dream too."
Harry smiled at me, and hugged me again.

" I love you Krista. I really am sorry."

" I love you too."

*Harry's POV *
I brought Kris to my car and put her bag in the back. Looking over, I saw her starring at the boys nervously.

" Krissy, they understand. I already told them everything, " I comforted.
She quietly climbed into the car and sat in the very back alone. Sighing, I sat in the drivers seat, and drove us back home.

"MOM WE'RE HOME," I yelled into the huge house.

" In the kitchen honey!"

We all walked into the kitchen and saw my mum taking lasagna out of the oven.

"Yum, is that for us ?", Niall asked.

" Yes it's for all of you to eat for dinner because I'm going to sleep at a friends house today."

" Okay mum have fun. Byeeeee!"
She walked out of the house, and drove out of the driveway.

" So Krista, we need to go get your car tomorrow, but for now we can do anything you like," I told my younger sister.

" Can I show you my tumbling? "

" Yeah. How about we make this into a competiton?"

" You're on Haz," she smirked.

What have I gotten myself into?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.
Hey guys! Wassupppp??? Sorry this is kinda short... oh well. Today was my mom's birthday ( 9 days after mine), so it was pretty cool. Are you guys liking the story so far?
Comment, like, vote, and share
QOTD - College you want to go to?
AOTD - Somewhere with my cousin Jordan. We've always been really close and he's practically my twin.
-Chanel ❤