Bleeding Roses- Chapter 7

For the next two days I was alone. No one visited me, no one came to my room. I would have thought that everything that happened with the boy was a dream, or perhaps a visit from an angel, if not for the food. Every time I woke up, there was a fresh basket of bread and water lying somewhere near me. 

I heard the door open, but I didn’t dare look up. It could be the angel boy, or it could be Delos. 

“How are you, my dear?” That dreaded voice spoke. I closed my eyes, shutting him out. The memories from two days ago came byaack into my head, and I cringed. 

“Please...” I whispered. 

“I’m surprised your still alive. Without eating you know.” He commented, not sounding surprised at all. 

So he didn’t know, then. He didn’t know about the angel boy. 

“I’m a fighter.” I responded, smirking.   

Author's Note: Okay, guys, ya see, the thing is... I already had this written when I changed my mind to change the plot. So I thought I would upload this. \

Now, because I'm changing the plot, there are some unanswered things here. So I thought I would tell you so you guys weren't stuck wondering. About the paragraph in the 'teaser' that was Annie running away with the mystery boy. About the mystery boy.... well, he is going to be in the other book so I can't tell you about him. 

If you have any questions just ask me and I will tell you, unless it will be involved in the other book. 

I really hope you guys give my other book a chance. It will be mostly the same beginning and it will just be a liiiittle different. If you guys don't wanna read it, then I understand, but at least give a chance, please. For me.