Bleeding Roses- Prologue (Ch. 1)

• Dedicated to Katrina Keas

I paused, my fingers hovering over the keyboard. What could I say? Yes? No? I knew that whichever answer I chose to give would be the wrong one. I was 15, barely old enough to even think about these kinds of things. I stared at the screen, those four, forbidden words burning a hole into my heart.

WIll you marry me?

I hardly even knew him, and I had never seen his face. Yet we had such a strong connection. We liked all the same things, and we could really talk to each other, no bounds between us. I loved him, but I wasn't ready for this. But if I refused him, how could I be sure he wouldn't leave me alone forever?

Those four stupid words. Why now? Didn't we have years?

He was waiting for me to reply. I had to say something. If I didn't, he might think that I had left. I closed my eyes and typed one word that would forever seal my fate.

Author's Note: Okay, here is a new story I am writing. It's kinda weird, and I've had many failures in the past, but I wanted to try again. Drop me a vote, leave me a comments, and fan me if you really wanna.

Oh, also, tell me what you think of the title. I had no idea of what I should title it, and I'll probably change it.