23. Break you

"I promise you nothing will happen to you!" I could read form Elijah's eyes he was worried and scared. I felt exactly the same. Still I insisted to join the group to finish Damian. At first Elijah refused to let me join. I reminded him he had no say over what I could and could not do. I just wanted Damian gone. Part of me was still numb to. There was hardly any time to process Josh was dead. Elijah had let the pack know and as soon as all was finished with Damian we would bring his body home to be buried.

"I know." I whispered avoiding to look him straight into his eyes. I was terrified of loosing him tonight. The thought crossed my mind to leave early. Leave him here with the others but  he never let me out of his sight. Even in bed he had been right next to me. I didn't sleep one bit and he didn't either. I knew this because each time I turned he turned and his grip on me got just a little tighter. When Amber woke up crying he was out before me. 
And there was his confession of saying he had been in love with me ever since we spend that night together. It was weird seeing him being honest about his feelings and I knew they were true. The way he kissed me after said enough. That was all we did though, kiss. He told me to take a long shower and I did. After that he had the crib back in the bedroom with Amber sleeping in it and he made me some food and got me a drink. It was really sweet but I knew it was because he wanted to keep me from going to the kitchen. 
When Nolan came home the whole fight followed that I wanted to help and Nolan agreed. Elijah wasn't happy with that. He was outraged to say the least. 

Now we were almost ready to go. Amber was still here in a safe room the penthouse had. She was together with Lena who said she would stay and 2 other werewolves who worked for Nolan Blackwell. His organisation was a lot bigger than I thought in the first place. 
I was dressed in a simple black skater dress with a brown belt and black pumps. Nothing exiting or terribly sexy but I had to look like somebody who was going out if we didn't want to attract to much attention.  
Elijah pulled me close to his chest "I still don't like this one bit" He said to Nolan. 
"I know but we need her. She can distract Damian. Just long enough for one of us to sedate him and then we will get her out immediately." He answered. I pushed Elijah of me and looked at him now. "And you will get out of there too!" I told him. "Not before the asshole is dead" He grunted. 
Dead... yes I wanted Damian dead too. I just knew it wouldn't be easy. 

From the moment I walked into the club I felt his eyes on me. I knew he had to be here. I had stashed my phone in my bra and Nolan had put a tracer in it just in case. Elijah didn't know this. And that phone was all I carried. No purse or anything because I knew Damian would just take that from me. 

I walked up to the dance floor because that's what we agreed I would do. He couldn't just disappear with me there. Some of Nolan's spies were already here and Elijah was somewhere close too keeping his eyes on me. It felt so weird being here, it was wrong to be here between all these drunk partying people. They were all happy and I felt like crying. 
"Hey baby, I knew you would be here" 
My blood turned cold hearing his voice whispering in my ear and his hands wrapping around my waist and holding onto my hips pulling me closer to his chest. He was right behind me.  
"I don't want more people to get hurt" I whispered. 
"Yeah... I figured that" I still couldn't see him because he was behind me but I could feel his lips kissing the skin of my neck and shoulder. 
"It was a really shitty move killing Summer you know" His voice went lower and more threatening and his grip tighter and more painful. "I should have killed that little baby of yours. But having you all to myself is good too. Now you can have my babies" 
I really had to keep myself from running, screaming or doing anything that would attract attention. I knew I would get everybody here in danger. But man was I scared. He had me pulled right against his body and was moving slowly like we were dancing. "And you know what" He whispered in my ear. "I can always kill that baby If you don't act like a good girl" He heard me gasp in fear what made him chuckle "Time to go honey" Suddenly I felt a stinging sensation in my neck and I knew he was drugging me. "No please I am..." The sedation was so strong I lost consciousness before I could finish my sentence. 

I was dragged into a nightmare where I could hear Amber cry but I couldn't find her. Door after door I opened in a long hallway but she was nowhere to be found. Her crying was interrupted by a familiar voice telling me to wake up. Damian's voice. 
"Honey... Lillith wake up now please" He sounded so pleased with himself and slowly I opened my eyes "look you are awake... Just wondering who did you want to call?" 
Damian held my phone right in front of my face and then snapped it in half with both of his hands. "Let's say you won't be calling anybody." He laughed. 
The first thing I noticed was that I was tied up. Tied up to a bed to be exact. Not with cuffs but a strong rope tying my hands together and to the wooden frame of the headboard. 
This bed had not been in the apartment so that was not where we were. I guessed it was a hotel room of some sort. It seemed pretty fancy. 
"Why are we here?" I asked trying to keep my voice steady. Would the tracker still work? And if it worked before why was I here? Why didn't Elijah and the others follow me and get me out of here. I started to realize something... or maybe just everything went completely wrong.  

"This is the place where I will make you mine my dear" Damian said throwing what was left of my phone away and climbed on top of the bed and on top of me. He placed each of his legs on either sides of my hips and looked at me in silence. "What!?" I snapped at him. 
"Still that temper. We do have to work on that. I can't have my wife talking to me like that" 
"I will never be your wife!" I sneered at him trying to pull my hands free. No luck there though. "You will sweety. Trust me" He bend over and kissed me. I refused to kiss him back. He chuckled leaning back again and after that leaned over to one of the bedside tables to get something. "I regret now not having that little bastard baby of you here." He admitted playing with a small knife. "Well I am not!" I growled wondering if I could turn into my wolf. 
"Oh yes, don't even try baby." Damian seemed to be able to read my mind. "I drugged you... A new mixture... your will not be able to change any day soon" 
I growled in frustration and when he tried to kiss me again right after that comment I screamed and kicked and tried to get him of me. 
It just made Damian laugh. He took the knife and put it right underneath my neck on the point where my collarbones met. "You may think you can keep saying no honey but I know some tricks. I will make you love me. I don't care how long it takes. Slowly he pushed the knife that was razor sharp through my skin and slid it down to where my dress started. I tried so hard not to let out any sign of pain which was hard because it definitely hurted like hell.  
"So,  will you marry me?" He laughed. "Never!" I hissed making him laugh even harder. 

I don't know how much time passed while Damian tortured me and asking me to marry him. I just knew I was giving up on being saved slowly. They would know where I was... The tracker did that. Damian probably send out his friends to kill the others. Elijah was somewhere dead... lying in a gutter. Nolan had realized I wasn't worth it and aborted the mission. Lena would take Amber to my parents and I... I was doomed to live with Damian... Fuck. 
He paused now and then giving me time to feel the pain a little more. He left my clothes on so far though I knew he would rape me eventually. He talked about it. Telling me it would be better if I said yes. He wouldn't hurt me anymore. Well that was a lie. I knew Damian loved hurting me. Both physical and mental. The thing was... he only had me. I knew Amber was safe. I sure as hell hoped Elijah was too just like Isabell and the rest of my old friends. For now I just wasn't ready to give in to Damian but I knew eventually I would. Maybe I thought I deserved this pain after getting Josh killed and putting the pack in danger. 

"I knew you would be hard to break but I didn't know you could handle so much pain" Damian admitted coming back with a glass of some gold like drink in his hands. "Try giving birth natural... That will give you pain!" I told him through gritted teeth.  
"Birth... yes" He smiled wickedly "That reminds me. Babies... time to make some" He took his shirt of and unbuckled his belt taking of his pants. 
"No, No I will not let you! Fuck of Damian no!" I panicked trying to get away kicking at him. I had nowhere to go. I was still tied up and those rope's starting to cut my skin. 
"You know I did it once before honey. I sure definitely can." 
I remembered the time he did. That was right before I broke up with him. 
"You know why I let you go that time? Because I met Summer. She wanted to meet you then though but we decided to enjoy our times by our self. It was until we found out she wasn't able to have kids we went to find you again. She wanted your baby so bad. I was fine with getting you knocked up but you already had a baby. Now... now I will get you to carry my child" 
He climbed on top of me and ripped my dress like it was nothing. "I missed this little body" He growled with his eyes filled with lust. I tried to struggle, kick anything to get him off me but there was no point. He just laughed, he loved it when I struggled. 

Then suddenly with a loud growl the door to the room busted open and a gigantic black wolf ran in followed by 1 more. Only a second later Damian shifted into his wolf to still being right on top of me. He growled at me and I knew he was going to bite me but the black wolf jumped on the bed and pushed Damian of me and to the ground. Just for one second the wolf looked at me and I knew it was. Elijah.