25. 5 Year later

"Amber wake up we are here" 
"Where?"
I grinned. "At grandma and grandpa... And uncle Liam is here too. His car is already here" 
"Uncle Liam!" Amber was right up immediately dying to get out of her car seat. Elijah got out of the car and opened her door and got her seat belt loose. "Take it easy little pup" He laughed as she jumped out of the car and ran up to the house. Her blond curls bouncing up and down. 
"So dear...  Do you think you are ready to let go of Isabell?" Elijah opened my door and took my hand to help my out. "No" I answered being perfectly honest. 
I hated her leaving the dance studio and starting one here. Tomorrow she would be marrying Blaine who was the alpha of the pack now. 
"You will manage" Elijah laughed kissing me and wrapping his arms around me to pull me into a tight hug. I just grunted softly taking his hand walking up to my childhood home. Liam had already been waiting for Amber and had her in his arms now. "Gosh you are more beautiful than last time" He told her making her giggle like mad. "Let's see what grandma has for you" He smiled mysteriously. I followed with Elijah to the kitchen were my parents both were hugging our little girl. My dad was mad about her now. And mad about his son in law. I sometimes think he even likes Elijah better then he did Josh but we never really talked about that. 
"Great to see you sweetheart. You look great" My mom walked up to me and hugged my tightly. She was happy to see me again I could tell. She still didn't really like me living so far away but we visited regularly since I was on pretty good terms with my family these days. 

"Lillith!" Isabell stormed in with the biggest smile on her face throwing her arms around me. "Gosh I missed you so much!" She cried. 
"It's only been 3 month's" Liam commented. Both of us gave him the glare of death. 3 months for us was a whole lot of time after spending almost every day together running our dance school.
"Auntie Izzy!" Amber screamed running up to us and wrapping her arms around Isabell who smiled brightly. She even teared up. I grinned as Isabell kissed Amber and greeted my parents and Elijah and Liam. I got a hug from my dad and Liam as well and it felt like one big happy family. It was nice to have this now after my sort of difficult childhood with my parents.  I never imagined to come here and feel so happy in stead of awkward. 
I didn't notice Isabell staring at me will I was talking to my mother about the wedding. She was beside me suddenly and tugged my arm. "Can I talk to you?" She asked. 
"Sure." I said "Let's get our stuff out of the car" I suggested and we walked outside but on the front porch she stopped me. 
"Are you pregnant?" She asked looking all like an interrogator. 
"What makes you think that?" I said perfectly innocent. "You are!" She gasped 
I started to smile and lifted my wide t-shirt to show a small baby bump. "14 weeks" I whispered. 
Isabell's mouth dropped and she pulled me further away from the house. 
"I am 12" She said her cheeks turning a bright red. Now it was my turn to be speechless. 
"No fucking way!" I almost yelled ready to jump up and down in joy. "No really... I never expected to be so soon... but well. I guess werewolves are pretty... well you know" She grinned still looking like a tomato. 
"Damn" We muttered simulations. 
"I guess we have to visit more often then" I smiled and she nodded with a bright smile. 
A second later Elijah came walking out. "Babe, I don't want you carrying all that stuff okay" He said softly. He had been extremely careful with me ever since we found out I was expecting. 
"Yours too right?" Isabell laughed. "Blaine is acting exactly the same.
"What?" Elijah said. He didn't understand obviously.
"She is too" I said nodding to Isabell and putting my hand on my now again invisible baby bump.
Elijah started smilling. "Congratulations" He said. "But really Lill, don't. I will"
I rolled my eyes and nodded "okay" 
"So sweet" Isabell laughed. "You sick like the last time then?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, It's horrible. Every morning, and the dizziness and tired like mad" 
"I'm not" She said. "Lucky bastard" It was not fair at all!
"Let's tell you parent's babe" Elijah called from the door holding our suitcases.
"Okay be right there" I said and hugged Isabell. "Congratulations my dear. Now come on... let's see how happy my parents will be with this new little munchkin of mine" I tapped my belly and pulled Isabell with me back to the house.