5. Bad boys

5.                     Bad Boys

For Amber it took 5 minutes to calm down. A bottle of milk, a lullaby, it worked a charm. But for me it took way longer. What the hell was Damian doing here!? What were Rogues doing here? 
Isabell never left my side. She had given me the bottle with milk and sat right next to me without saying a word. I didn't even wonder why they had formula here or really realized she was next to me. I was just happy Amber was okay. That was all that mattered to me. 
Amber had already fallen asleep in my arms and I was staring bluntly ahead. "Lillith, I would like to talk to you now if that's okay?" I frowned suddenly realizing Josh was here. I looked up at him slightly confused. "Let me take Amber" Isabell took Amber from my arms and. "Come with me honey, So they can talk" Loraine, Josh mom said. I woke up suddenly it seemed. "No Amber has too..."
"Amber will be completely safe sweetheart, no worries" Loraine said. I bit my lip, I still felt on edge, my baby had to be safe! 
"I will be close by" Isabell said as she smiled assuring at me. 
"Okay... stay close!" I told them. Both Isabell and Lorraine nodded and left the kitchen.

Josh had taken a seat on the other side of the table looking me straight in the eyes. 
"How did you know that Rogue?" 
I looked at my hands, they were still trembling slightly but they were doing better. "Lillith!" My eyes went back up to Josh's green ones. He looked concerned more than angry like before. But I knew he would be angry after my answer. 
"We sort of had a thing a while back" 
My eyes looked the other way again. 
The moment I had left town for college a whole new world had opened up for me. It felt like I was free. No parents or alpha close to tell me what I could and could not do. 
In the city there were werewolves, ones with no packs, they were called Rogues. Some were sort of like me. They were not into the pack life, and some were the bad kind. And well... I had a thing for the bad kind. For the Bad boys as Isabell liked to called them. And Damian was really bad!

"You had a thing with him! Is he your baby's..."
"Oh hell no!" I interrupted him with an angry voice. "That was before I got pregnant! Before you and me even... " I bit my lip. I was not going to tell Josh about all the things I did once I felt like I was free from the pack. Josh just shook his head. "I thought you were a good girl Lillith" 
"Why does everybody think that I am some sort of slut because I have a baby. Seriously... Who knows I do have a steady boyfriend. I just didn't bring him because I don't want him to know about the whole wolf thing" 
Josh raised his eyebrows. Yeah even he knew that wasn't true. But he was just like everybody. He also thought I was a slut... "You don't need to sleep around to get pregnant, Josh! You only need one good.."
"Stop it Lillith, I know you are not a slut. I knew you were... Well, free spirited" 
Now I raised my eyebrows. That was a new way of calling me a slut. 
"Lillith, just hear me out. I don't care who your babies dad is. As long as you return here for summer you are part of our pack. And your baby is too. People will talk. Let them. You know better and I do too. We all made our mistakes."
"Amber is no mistake!" I got on my feet. Josh meant well I knew that but he said the wrong things. I knew exactly why I rejected him as a mate! Still a small part of me longed for him. But a way bigger part hated him from head to toe!
Josh sighed and shook his head. 
"That's, not what I meant Lillith. But you will have to go and see the Alpha, You knowing one of the rogues... It's important. They messed up the whole bonfire and he is not happy. 
"Oh please no... I will leave. Me, Amber and Isabell will take off. We can go to Miami. We won't bother the pack." Our Alpha was a great man, friendly but with my history... I didn't really expected him to treat me that well anymore. I'd rather leave now than see him.
"Do you really think that would be safe Lillith?" 
Why did he have to be right? looked up at him, I was still up on my feet my fist clenched around the chairs headrest. He looked so much older than last year. So much more mature. And I knew he was right. 
"I am scared Josh" I admitted softly. 
Now he got up on his feet walked around the table and stopped in front of me. "You don't have to be. Not as long as I am around. You might not be my mate anymore, I still care about you, and about your daughter" He pulled me into a hug and I let him. It was weird seeing him, being touched by him. But it did feel safe. 
"You and your friend will sleep here. Tomorrow we will talk about that rogue with Alpha Daniell. He is out in the woods now.
I wanted to say no, I definitely didn't want to stay here. But I guess I didn't have a choice. So me, Amber and Isabell got a room.

The next morning I was up early. Amber just had her first bottle of milk and went back to sleep. Isabell was still asleep too. I sometimes still wondered what I did to get such a great friend. She was never bothered when Amber woke her up in the middle of the night. And most of the time she was up before me to get her milk. I got into my jeans and sweater that I had worn yesterday and took the baby-phone with me to the kitchen. I was starving! I looked at the baby-phone while walking down the stairs wondering what all those baby things were doing here. There were no babies around right. But maybe they were here just in case. "Lillith, what a pleasure!" I looked up as I stepped into the kitchen. There was Daniell the Alpha. But he was not alone. Right next to him was Damian with that wicked grin of his on his face. What the hell was he doing here! I took a step back feeling my heartbeat race. I had to get to Amber. "It's okay Lillith, Damian asked for shelter here, they were attacked by vampires". 
And if those words weren't enough, another person came into the kitchen. A gorgeous black haired guy with eyes to get lost in. I didn't really knew him...

All I knew was that he" was Ambers father.

Who is exited to meet Lillith's Baby daddy. Does he know? And does he remember Lillith? We will find out more in the next chapter. Please vote and comment! Sorry for bad grammar and errors, editing will be done on my laptop in about a week!