Chapter 16 // Epilogue ~

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
                      Robert Sugden
                                   &
                        Aaron Livesy

            Request the pleasure of:
                       (Your Name)
                               On the
     Tuesday 15th December 2015
                          At 2.00pm

       To celebrate their marriage
In Emmerdale: St Paul's Church,                           BD17 7QZ.

           Followed by a reception
     The Woolpack Pub, BD17 7QZ.

                          RSVP

Call Aaron on 07182332999
                              Or
Call Robert on 07334578964
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A light December breeze tickled Aaron's slightly shaven jawline.

Aaron jumped up and down on his tiptoes nervously, rereading his and his-soon-to-be-husband, Robert's invite.

Aaron smirked at the word "marriage" before pacing back and forth a tiny bit, each time looking at the church doors decorated in white and blue ribbons.

"You alright, mate?" Paddy said from beside him with an amused smirk. Paddy was dressed in a black tuxedo and looking handsome with a black tie.

Aaron nodded. "Yeah, yeah!" Aaron sighed, relaxing himself.

"You ready?" Paddy asked, smiling.

Aaron looked down on himself. Aaron was wearing a dark blue tuxedo (of course!) with a white shirt and a medium blue tie. Aaron wiped his shirt down to straighten it before saying, "Now I am."

Paddy nodded before getting a white rose with a blue ribbon around it out of his pocket and putting it in Aaron's pocket before taking Aaron's arm in his.

Aaron put the biggest smile he could muster, even his cheeks were hurting already and he chuckled.

Paddy smirked at someone in the church before wedding music went through the church.

Aaron jumped in fright as the church bell started ringing loudly through the whole village.

As Aaron walked through the church doors he realised everybody was stood up. He blushed as he realised how many people were in there.

From the front his mum, Chas, turned around and smiled proudly, tears already in her eyes and he smiled back.

Aaron turned his head from his mum to the front where Robert was stood. Robert was wearing a grey, checked tuxedo and even though Aaron couldn't see his face, Aaron could tell he looked gorgeous. His hair was floppy like Aaron loved it.

They were white and blue decorations on the chairs and the walkway - creating barriers on either sides.

Aaron looked at his rose and realised a theme of colour going on.

Aaron looked towards the front, trying to keep his head up high but he blushed anyway out of nerves and slight embarrassment.

Somebody whispered "hey!" and Aaron looked to the right of him quickly to see Victoria, Finn and Ross smirking at him.