Chapter 15 ~

Chapter 15 ~

A few days had passed and Aaron was finally being discharged, to go home with a full recovery.

"You ready to go home, to the craziness that is Emmerdale?" Robert smirked, packing Aaron's bags.

Aaron smirked back. "Hey Rob, I'll do that!" Aaron slapped Robert's hands away from the bags.

Robert pouted. "Aww, let me! You're the hurt one."

"Not anymore I'm not" Aaron told him. "Here, let me help ya then." Aaron scooted off the bed and started bagging objects. "God, I've got a lot objects for a hospital stay. Ya think I lived here."

Robert smirked. "Move back the covers, we'll both stop here and cuddle and that." Robert moved closer to Aaron and placed light kisses on his neck.

Aaron groaned, leaning back. "Maybe we should wait till we get home for this."

"Believe me there's something more exciting at home than this." Robert was getting slightly impatient, waiting to tell him.

Robert knew his and Aaron's wedding day would be special and beautiful, even better than his and Chrissie's. So much better.

Commitment meant everything to Robert. Being committed to Aaron was everything a guy could ever ask for and so much more. It meant life with Aaron and that's what Robert wanted. Forever.

"Like what?" Aaron asked, intrigued.

"Let's get home and you'll find out.." Robert said, not giving anything away.

"Fine, let's go then!" Aaron said, nervously but excited just the same.

Aaron packed the rest of his stuff and started carrying the two bags he had which decreased to one after a long, conversation with Robert about how Aaron just got hurt.

Of course, Aaron was persuaded very quickly with many kisses and loving words.

***

Robert took Aaron's hand and led him to Paddy's car.

  Robert opened the door for Aaron.

Aaron kissed Robert's lips. "Thanks"

"That's alright, babe." Robert winked, before walking around the other side and getting in. "You ready?"

Aaron nodded, smiling excitedly to go home finally and see his family and to go back to normal.

"Ready."

Robert smiled nervously, before setting off to get engaged.

***

"Well, we're here!" Robert announced.

Aaron sighed. "I'm glad. I'm knackered!"

"Well, don't fall asleep just yet." Robert told him.

"Will I like this excitin' thing, then?"

"I hope so" Robert told him. "It depends how much you love me."

"I'm obsessed with you. Ya mean everythin' to me." Aaron admitted.

Robert blushed. "Well, you'll like this then." Robert assured him. "You mean everything to me too, Aaron."

Aaron smiled. "Thanks, I love ya Robert. Should we go in then?"

"I love you too. Sure!" Robert smiled, watching Aaron opening the door slightly. "Oh wait!"

Aaron turned around. "Yeah?"