Chapter 9 ~

Chapter 9 ~

Aaron breathed hard as he slid his underwear on as Robert did. Robert threw the condom in the bathroom bin.

  Sweat dripped from Robert's forehead as he came back. "That... Was.. Great.."

   Aaron laughed lightly. "Ya say that like you've never had sex with me before."

   "Let's just forget about the affair before we got together the other day" Robert told him.

  "Sure!" Aaron yawned.

   "Good." Robert smiled. "Let's go to sleep instead of the champagne, shall we?"

  "That sounds good." Aaron smiled, opening the bedsheets. "It's good we didn't make a mess..." Aaron inspected the bed.

   "I'm surprised we didn't." Robert smirked, getting into bed.

  Aaron got into bed, pulling the cover over him. "Agreed."

  Robert smiled, pulling Aaron's body close to him. Aaron hugged Robert's sweaty chest. Aaron snuggled his head into Robert, getting comfy.

  Robert put a hand through Aaron's hair then kissed him on the head and laid his head down too.

  "I love you, Aaron" Robert smiled.

  "I love you too, Robert"

***

Aaron's eyes flickered, trying to cling on to being asleep.

  Aaron's eyes opened, Robert was fast asleep, calmly breathing in and out. His face was gorgeous.

Like always...

His hair was messy everywhere and his skin was hot from the night before. The champagne bottle was still set on the cupboard.

  Aaron kissed Robert's cheek and he stirred slightly.

   Aaron yawned and sat upright.

Aaron felt too soft hands wrap around his waist.

  "Morning." Robert murmured, pressing a kiss to Aaron's back.

   Aaron turned around. "Morning gorgeous" Aaron kissed Robert on the lips.

  Aaron turned around to the clock in the room.

  9:30am

Aaron sighed. "Right, I'm getting up"

  Robert smiled, looking at him. "I didn't get a overnight just to get up early." Robert smirked.

  "Early? Believe me you don't know what early is." Aaron moved around and tried to pull Robert out of bed.

  Robert pulled back and Aaron fell on him. "I thought we could y'know...." Robert smirked, kissing up Aaron's neck.

  Aaron kissed him back on the ear. "Has much as I want to do that, I'm hungry."

  "Isn't your hunger more stronger for me than food?" Robert said, kinkily.

   "Normally yeah, but not right now it isn't."

  Robert cuddled Aaron. "Fine" Robert got up, yawning.

  "Dibs on the bathroom!" Aaron ran forward.

  "No!" Robert ran forward and the door got shut and locked in his face.

"Ha!" Aaron exclaimed from the other side of the door.

  "You cheeky bitch." Robert laughed, leaning against the door frame.

  "You said it well." Aaron agreed.