Chapter 3 ~

Chapter 3 ~

Aaron sighed heavily.

   Why was there nothing ever on TV, especially because it's my day off and this happens.

  Aaron sighed again, looking down at his fresh cuts travelling up his arm.  Aaron's mind seemed to be empty these days. All Aaron's mind could think about was Robert.

Aaron pulled his hoodie on his body from beside him and travelled out the room.

  Aaron sighed heavily, the first thing he saw coming out the room was Robert sat at the bar staring into a pint of lager.

  Aaron looked up, the weather didn't help either. Cloudy and raining. Perfect.

  Aaron had to serve at the bar he realised as people was waiting. Where the heck was my mother?

Robert looked up feeling his presence.

"Aaron.." he urged.

Aaron ignored Robert and started serving people drinks instead.

"Aaron" Robert urged again.

Aaron sighed. "What?"

"Please can I talk to you it's urgent!" Robert demanded.

"I said my choice was final yesterday, stop messin' me about" Aaron muttered.

"It's not that, I'm not!"

"I don't want to hear it, Robert" 

"Aaron, is he bugging you?" Chas said. Chas and Paddy came from somewhere in the pub and now joined him at the bar. Paddy stopped alongside Aaron to support the conversation.

Aaron nodded and walked from the bar instead.

Robert sighed. "But I love you.."  Robert said under his breath and got up to leave.

Chas widen her eyes staring at Robert and Paddy swiveled his head towards Robert.

Did he just say what I think he said? Chas thought.

Chas grabbed Robert's arm stopping him from leaving.

  Robert looked back at the wide-eyed Chas.

Shit, did they just hear me?

"Did you just say you love Aaron?" Chas asked.

"It sounded like that!" Paddy inputted.

Robert nodded. "Always have"

Why not admit it? he thought to himself.

Chas looked shocked. " For how long? Wait you're actually bisexual, I thought it was just sex?"

"I know" Paddy agreed.

Chas and Paddy was maybe shocked about his sexuality but Robert couldn't help be shocked about this friendly conversation they were having. That never happens.

"I loved Aaron when I first met him. I've always had that sexuality - don't be surprised, somebody should of asked, not just assumed I was straight. I wouldn't have sex with someone if that wasn't my sexuality. I'm not that creepy"

  "Does Chrissie know?" Chas asked. Robert shook his head.

"Are you going to tell her-" Chas got cut off suddenly.

"You're still here then?" Aaron muttered, interrupting Chas, coming from around the front.

"I need to talk to you." Robert urged again.