Chapter 13 - Girls Weekend (Day Two)

Storm and I woke up the next morning with huge hangovers.

"Partied too hard." Storm mumbles from the couch, rubbing her temples.

"My back is sore." I whine, doing back stretches. "Why did we pass out on the couch?"

"Probably too drunk to go to our rooms. But don't worry, we got massages later at the spa place so we won't have to suffer too long. Thank God." Storm sighs, getting up off the couch and making her way to the kitchen. Her clothes, and most likely mine, are all wrinkled. Her blonde hair in their usual mess of curls, make up smudged. But she still looks pretty. I don't know how the hell she does it.

I heard her starting to make a pot of coffee, so I made my way to the bathroom to take care of business. After I was done with that, I took some aspirin, wiped off my smudged make-up, and combed my rats nest called hair. When I got the curls smooth, I put my brown locks up in a messy bun. After I finished in the bathroom I went to my room and changed into leggings, a black tank top with a skull on it, and a red and black plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. I only put on mascara and eyeliner today, not caring too much.

I went out to the kitchen and Storm had the coffee made and is currently working on breakfast. Eggs, a shit ton of bacon, and toast. Breakfast of champions right here and the best breakfast for a hangover.

"What time is our massage?" I ask, taking a seat at the table and making my coffee just the way I like. Super sweet, like me.

"Noon. We have about two hours, no rush." She shrugs, putting some eggs, eight slices of bacon, and some toast on a plate before setting it in front of me. I give her thanks and she smiles and winks at me before making her own breakfast.

We eat our meals then go to the living room to watch some TV for an hour or so. When the time comes to leave, we start gathering our things for the spa.

Luckily my aspirin kicked in, so not a lot of things are annoying me and making me grouchy. I put on some long black socks and my Doc Martens before going to the living room to wait for Storm. She came out eventually wearing black shorts, a graphic tee paired with an over sized blue and grey plaid shirt with knee high, high heeled suede boots. Her hair was combed, but still looked messy. She slipped into the kitchen and came back into the living room with a pair of aviators on.

"Alright let's go." She says, grabbing her black cross body and walking out the door.

I grab my purse and walk out the door after her. We pile into my car and make our way to Viva La Spa. Stupid name if you ask me. But according to Storm, they're the best of the best. If they're the best they have to cost a pretty penny to even walk in the door. My blonde friend tells me that she has connections here as well so our price would be significantly cut, compared to regular prices.

"Who do you know here exactly?" I ask as we get out of the car.

"The manager. When I was touring with my bastard of an ex, I met her in the crowd and we kind of hit it off. She told me if I ever needed a massage I should giver her a call." Storm says, bumping shoulders with me and opening the spa doors for me.

"Well don't you just get around." I smile at her.

"She's got an amazing rack." Storm pulls her sunglasses down on her nose a little to wink at me.

"Dear lord, Storm!" I say rather loudly.

The receptionist at the front desk doesn't look too pleased with my tone of voice.

"Sorry." I whisper. Looking around the place it seems rather quiet. Dark wood walls cover the front area with pristine white couches that has a light mossy green pillows on either side with a large white fur rug on the floor. Pictures adorned the walls of water falls and close ups of some type of white flower. Typical spa place.