Chapter 1 - First Day

I walk as quickly as possible through the crowded hallways. I swerve around a group of teens gathered in the middle of the hall, and my box of notebooks and such almost fall out of my hands.

"Damn kids." I mutter to myself. My brown eyes search the long hallway for the front office. I didn't want to ask any of these demons. It seems as if the kids attitudes changed in the four years I've been out of high school. 

"Do you need help?" A deep voice breathes in my ear.

I let out a small squeak in surprised and turn around. There stood maybe one of the most hottest men I have ever seen. Shaggy, chesnut brown hair, blue eyes, and a chin covered in stubble. But he could totally pull it off. He was wearing a black dress shirt, with a cherry red tie, black dress pants, and a black pair of Italian looking shoes. I knew right away, this man was a teacher.

I blink, realizing I've been staring at this man for longer than I should have been. A faint blush makes its way to my cheeks. "Yeah. Uh, could you tell me where the front office is? I'm a little lost."

His plump pink lips form into a smirk and he nods. He turns around without a word, and leads me. The whole time I'm following him, I'm scolding myself in my head. How could I just stare at him?! Why was I even stunned by his looks?! He's not even that good looking!

"You have a cute scowl." His voice made me stop my mental scolding.

"Excuse me?"

"Your scowl, it's cute." He looked over his shoulder at me and winked.

"Your charm will do nothing." I say, and hug the box of my belongings closer to my chest.

"So I'm charming?" You could hear the smirk in his voice.

Just as I was about to answer, I ran into someone, and fell to the floor with said someone on me. My box of things dropped to the floor on its side, next to me. Everything spilled out. Just my luck. 

I open my eyes and stared into a pair of deep brown eyes that were behind a pair of glasses. They captured me, keeping me from moving away. 

"Hi." His voce spoke.

So deep. So sexy. It gave me chills, and goosebumps rose to my skin.

"Hey." I breathed. 

A smile made its way to his lips, and I noticed a lip ring on the left side of his bottom lip. Sexy. 

"Mr. Blue, I suggest you get off our new math teacher." A different deep voice spoke.

I finally tore my eyes away from the beautiful brown ones, to look up and see the teacher that was helping me, glare at the boy on top of me.

"Teacher? Well shit." Brown eyes mumbled.

"Yes, teacher."

The boy slowly got off me, staring into my eyes the whole time. When he was on his feet, he stuck his hand out for me. What a gentleman. I grabbed it, and I felt heat flow through my body at his touch.

"Sorry, Mrs..." He trailed off, waiting for my name, and still not letting go of my hand.

"It's Ms. actually. Ms. Kanes."

From the corner of my eye, I saw the teacher smirking in my direction. His blue eyes looking me up and down, but they stopped on my hand still engulfed in the other guys hand, and glared. His once wondering eyes made me regret what I was wearing. A black pencil skirt that stopped mid thigh, a white blouse, a black long sleeve cardigan to cover up my tattoos, and white stiletoes. 

The boy in front of me smirked and nodded, his hair getting into his eyes. It was then that I noticed what he looked like besides his eyes and lip ring. His brown eyes were covered by black, thick rimmed glasses that made he look smart and sexy. Gowing lower, he had a lip ring making him look a bad boy. On his neck he had a few tattoos, but I couldn't see all of them due to the black t-shirt cutting them off. He had a silver studded belt holding up a pair of black skinny jeans, and black Converse high tops. My eyes went back up, and noticed he had midnight black hair that was perfectly messy.