six

"Cal! We missed you!"

The warm bro-hugs from his friends lighten up his mood. He's still depressed and in the worst mood, but it made him happy a bit. He missed them too, and it felt good to see the guys again.

"How's life with Haley?" Ashton asked excitedly.

Calum stared at Ashton for a while. "We're fine."

"Great! We're so happy you're okay!"

This saddens Calum. Not even the friends from his childhood notice that he's truly miserable.

"Hey, do you want to watch movies?" Michael asked.

"Pitch Perfect!" Luke said, running towards the couch.

"No, no! Mean Girls!" Michael yelled.

"No, guys! I want to watch Narnia!"

Everyone's walking towards the couch, leaving Calum stood there alone.

Oh. I'm less important than a movie.

Calum walked towards the couch, sitting on the edge of it. Everyone was arguing about which movie to watch. Calum always wanted to see Transformers again, but he didn't say it. He let them win. He's not important, right? He's sure they won't be choosing Transformers if Calum request it.

-

They ended up watching Mean Girls. Halfway through the movie, they ordered a pizza. And right now, the boys excluding Calum are eating the pizza while talking about the movies.

They acted as if he didn't exist. It hurt him. They offered him the pizza, but after he said he's not really hungry, they forgot about him again. They didn't know that Calum's sitting there, and Calum didn't give a sign that he's right there, breathing next to them.

He couldn't blame them for this. He thought it's his fault for being so unimportant for everyone.

He's so invisible.

*