eight

That night, Calum couldn't stop crying.

Somehow, the bad memories flashed back into his mind. Like those times when he was bullied in high school. And those times when he fought with Haley. And even those times when he was happy. He couldn't find out what changed him, he's too weak to be looking for a reason.

It hurts him knowing that once, he was happy. He just being in denial about the fact that he's so different from Calum people used to know. He's even more weak than before, even more hopeless.

He wondered why he cared too much.

He wondered when he would stop hurting over one little thing. He seemed like a toddler, and he hates himself for that. He knew it's wrong, everything was wrong. But he knew that he's unfixable.

But he thought again. What if Michael was right? What if it's the only way?

The tears fell from his eyes even more. No. Never in a million years. Calum is a person with a pair of angel eyes and soft heart, he wouldn't do that. He won't ever do that. He's kind and caring.

Even when no one cares about him.

But what if it's the only way? What if people would stop hurting him when he starts hurting them?

But it's my thoughts who hurts me. Not people.

Yeah, but what if it's the only way out of the misery?

Calum started crying again.

I should try it. I need to get out of this misery.

*