five

"Calum?"

Calum had been trying to smile for the last couple days. Apparently, Haley's idea of Calum's me time didn't work. He keeps feeling the same thing over and over. Pain, guilt and regrets. His fear of Haley's leaving kept growing, and he couldn't control himself now. He's going crazy.

"Hm?"

"Your breakfast is ready," his mom said. "Are you okay? You haven't leave your room."

"I'm fine," he sighed. Why are people asking this so many times? Did any of then notice the pain in his eyes when he said he's okay?

"Alright then. There's a waffle with honey. I hope you'll go upstairs and eat your food soon. Love you, son."

His mother left, as worry grew inside him.

I don't like honey waffle. What am I supposed to do now?

He never tells her that. It's so unimportant for anyone to know. But now, Calum's looking for a way not to eat the food without dissapointing his mother.

He felt like he dissapointed everyone. He's a huge failure and no one would wants him. He's unfixable and no one can help him.

And he over think a lot. And he felt miserable again. And little does everyone knows, he's crying in his room, feeling miserable and hopeless over the fact that he couldn't eat a honey waffle but he didn't want to hurt his mom.

*