Chapter 29: Lets go.......

_________________________________________________________________

ok so amazing my sister got the answer right. Let me just say she was private messaging me answers and freaking out because I wouldn't tell her the answer. So

Starbright1615

Congrats and the answer was..........well read the story to find out.....

______________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

" Hello, sliver wolfchild " a deep familiar voice said. Derek and I turned around, then Derek stood up to face him. I stood up to face him, but Derek went in front of me and crossed him arms.

" What do you want?." Derek said annoyed and not in the mood. The man then crossed his arms just like Derek.

" Now you know better not to talk to your leader like that." He said and took a few steps forward. Derek took a step forward and glared at him angered.

" Your not my leader no more." Derek told him and the leader gave out a breath of air and pinched the edge of his nose and shook his head.

" Yes I am. Now move over so I can get the child." He damanded and Derek shook his head.

" No, I know what your going to do." Derek then backed up and bumped into me.

" Hm...Guards." He said and three guards came into the room and were right behind him, all crossing there arms and looking big and strong.. "Now are you going to follow orders." He repeated. Derek looked at me quick and back at the man and gave him a little grin.

" Shift." I heard him barely whisper and I looked at him and nodded my head. I shift and he followed, The man took a step back and rolled his hands up into fists while anger covered his face.

" Now leave us alone, or we just might kill you, here and now." Derek said and gave out a evil chuckle, I couldn't help but giggle at that because it sounded so weird coming from him.

" Get 'em." The man yelled while pointing his finger at us, and the three men ran at us. The one man tried to grab my neck, but I bit his hand and he yelled and fell back. I jumped on him and he looked scared to dead. Looks weird when it's coming from a Dark that looks all big and tough.

I lowered my head and placed my mouth around his neck. I heard growling from Derek and a small yelp. I bit down on his neck ripping out his wind pipe and killed the Dark. I looked up at Derek, not wanting to look at the dead Dark under me. He was cornered and the two Darks were in front of him. I turned myself around and ran over to where Derek was. I felt something grab my neck and pull my away and threw my across the room and I slammed into the wall.

I fell to the floor and layed there for a minute, I managed to open my eyes and looked around. I swear the wall is make of brick under the dry wall. Derek was fighting the two Darks and then killed the one by bitting a chunk off of his shoulder, the Dark looked at him, eyes wide open, before he stopped breathing. I stood up and shook my head and ran over to where Derek was again, Then I felt someone grabbed my neck again and throw me at the wall. I yelped once I slammed into the wall again and fell to the floor. The haves to be bricks behind the dry wall, I tried to get up but fell down. My whole body ached in pain for being slammed into the wall. I heard the door slam open and a another guy run in before I blacked out.

________________________________________________________________________

OH lets do Derek's point of view.........

______________________________________________________________________

Derek's POV

I was cornered by the one Dark, and I heard Nicole run over but the leader grabbed her neck and slammed her into the wall. I hope shes ok because there's bricks behind the wall, she yelped and fell to the floor. I heard the door slam open and Brent ran in and stopped and looked around quick.