Chapter 26 : One Long Night

Sooooooo......most of you guys can't wait to read this chapter, can't ya.........So you know this chapter is going to be...................well i can't even explain it...........why you still reading this go read the chapter.....................

_________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

We were still in the back of the van and it felt like days, but it was really hours. My head was on Derek's shoulder and his head was against mine. I had my eyes open and I was staring at the wall of the van. Why do I have to be the one they want.....I don't even know what they want from me. I wonder if Drake is coming after us? He must be, he haves to. I kept looking in front of me at the wall of the van. I wish I never asked the old man if we could go hunt. I would be in my bed playing on my laptop or in the training room hanging with eveyone. I tried to look at Derek but his head was against mine so I couldn't. Then I felt his head get off of mine, I looked up at him and he gave a weak smile.

" I see you couldn't sleep." He said then he layed his head against the van wall, I shook my head. I didn't feel like talking. " What's on your mind?"

" Eveything." I answered, he nodded his head and looked over at the door.

" Not far now." He said then he closed his eyes.

" What you mean?" I asked and he opened his eyes and turned his head.

" The Dark's hideout or castle thing, I can smell it." He said.

" What? How far off?" I looked up at him and it looked like he was thinking.

" About 20 miles, it stinks of death." He said then gave out a little chuckle, I sniffed the air but I smelt nothing. He was the Alpha's son of the Ghost pack so maybe his smell was stronger then mine. I tried to get out of the wires around me but when I tried it shocked me, but even worster then last time. " Girl, don't even try." He told me and I just looked down.

" I just want to die." I whispered to myself and Derek looked at me shocked.

" Don't ever say that. Ever." He told me. " They will treat you badly. I learned that the hard way." He said and hung his head down. I laughed a little and he looked at me. " If I wasn't tied up now I would be tickling you for laughing at me." He said in a angered tone but then started to laugh.

" Go luck with that." I told him and he came closer to me.

" When I get untied your gonna get it." He whispered in my ear, I turned my head a little and he kissed me on the forehead. " Try to get some sleep." I looked at him and his cheeks were a bit red and I nodded and placed my head on his shoulder, and he smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________

Oh whats gonna happen next....................OH yay Drake's POV....

_______________________________________________________________________

Drake's POV

We have been running for about 2 hours before Zoey fell over and shifted back. I stopped and looked at her.

" I think we need a break." Jake said while shifting back. I shifted back and walking over to Zoey and helped her sit up.

" You fine?" I asked and she nodded her head, she was still breathing deeply trying to catch her breath. I looked at my watch and it was 2 in the morning. I looked at eveyone and they were all laying down looking at the night sky. " Lets stop for the night." I said and I went over and sat against a tree and closed my eyes.