WolfChild

Ok so this is my first story I've been trying to write for over two years but when I heard of this website I thought oh what the heck I'll write my story here. I'm hoping a lot of you guys will love it because it's different from all the rest of the werewolves stories over there, most of them are about the alphas and them finding there mate and a lot  of Ummm..' Romance' in it. Mine is not about the alpha thought there is an alpha in my story. Second most werewolf stories have a lot of ' romance' and that kind of stuff. Mine, I'm trying to have it be and adventure and teen fiction. I HATE werewolf romance stories. Who's with me.

Oh I almost forget. The story.

Well here's

WolfChild......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just kept running, not even looking back knowing they're after me. I was gasping for air, my lungs burning trying to pump blood, rich, thirty percent human seventy percent wolf blood throughout my body. I dodged trees and jumped over large rocks or fallen trees. They were following me, easily maneuvering through the woods. I looked back, a group of large wolves at my tail, they all looked angered.

Then everything went dark. I don't know how long I was kept in the darkness, but that darkness felt warm not cold.

I jumped, my head hitting the headrest of my seat. I groaned annoyed and rubbed the back of my head as my parents kept talking about whatever. I looked out the window and saw the trees flying by as the car kept moving. I love the woods, it's my most favorite place on earth. I could run around for hours on end without thinking about anything but the woods and me. I love the feeling of being free with the breeze in my fur as I ran. I took a deep breath and the smell of the car fulled my nose making me a bit lightheaded. My parents were still talking but I didn't bother listen, I just wanted to get out of this car and go into the woods.

I signed staring out of the window and then closed my eyes. A few minutes later I felt the car come to a stop and I quickly opened my eyes. We were finally home after a long day going around town. I jumped out of the car and the first things I could smell were the woods with their pine sent, then the lake with it's muddy wet smell, and then log cabin we live at. I looked at are house, we live in the middle of a forest next to a large lake that had other houses around it also. The log cabin was pretty big, even if it was hidden by trees and the shrubs and bushes in the garden. I turned to the lake, it sparkled in the sunset as I glanced over to my mom,

"Now can I?" I asked and she nodded her head in responds. I smiled back at her and dashed to behind the house and then quickly stopped scanning the woods that looked endless. I stared at the woods, the woods in where I was found. I loved this woods with all my heart, I was raised here, I've lived here my whole life. I grinned again and started to run. I shifted into my wolf. My brown eyes changing into my purple-blue wolf eyes. Then my skin growing a shinny, sliver fur. I took the shape of my wolf quickly as I ran. The cold breeze filling my fur as I ran deeper into the woods.

My parents found me in this forest a about thirteen years ago. They said that they heard me crying and came out to make sure nothing was stalking the house and that's when they found me curled up by a trees covered in a small pile of leaves. They told me I was full of joy and giggling a bit when they picked me up. I was wrapped in a silver colored blanket and I was wearing a small chain around my neck with a dog tag on it. It had my name-Nicole, and my birth-November 30, 1997. I was only four months old when they found me. They brought me in and then soon afterwards adopted me. I love my parents, but I always wondered who my real parents were.

My mom wondered why I was in the woods in the first place,

But she found out later on.

I was crying one night and she got up to check on me. The covers weren't on me and I was just on my back crying. She picked me up and walked around the room singing softly to me. She told me that I soon started to calm down and once I did,

I shifted into a wolf in her arms.

She was shocked, scared, and amazed at first. She couldn't believe her eyes that I shifted into a tiny wolf pup in her arms, and I was just laying in her arms sleeping. But then she started to cry. She didn't know why she did but she just cried, then she whispered, "My child, your a wolf." I loved that story every time my mom told me it. She also never told anyone about me being a wolf, except my dad.

I kept running around the woods for the next few hours. Stalking some squirrels or chipmunks, and running after a few rabbits. I then had to stop when I could smell my mom making dinner. I turned around and walked back home. Once I got there I shifted back into my human form and headed in. Finally dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so hows my first chapter. Yay I now its short but the next chapter will be longer. See ya :)

PLEASE FAN, COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND FAN :)