Chapter 12 : Trapping A Dark

Once I was done putting my stuff away I grabbed my jacket and went to the kitchen.

" I'm going for a run " I told my mom and went out the door.

" Ok." I heard her say. I walked into the woods and then shift and started to run to the hide out. I make sure that no Darks were following me by stopping and looked around quick before running again. When I got to the hide out I shift back and went in. I walked down some hallways before finding the door with the number '68' on it. I knocked on the door and Sally opened it.

" Hey girl, what's up." She said. Then Drake came to the door.

" Oh good you came, girl." He said then Sally lead me in and Drake went to the kitchen and I followed.

" So want to trap a Dark?'' He asked. I looked at him thinking he was crazy.

" A Dark? How are we going to trap one?"

" It's simple. The same Dark has been spotted twice in these woods and all we know is his looking for a girl." I shook me head, still thinking he's crazy." Jake already asked the old man and he approved of it."

" And how are you going to find him?" I said.

" Well I need a girl and I knew you'll help, and I already asked the other girls of the pack and none of them wanted to help. ''

" Fine I'm in." I said, Then he smiled." When are we going?"

" When Jake comes back with the rope." He finished. Great a rope. We waited 15 minutes before Jake came.

" Well I found the rope ready to go?" He said when coming in. Drake nodded his head and I said yes and we went. Once outside we shift and ran to the waterfall. The place where the Dark was last spotted. When we got there we shift back and started to talk.

" Ok so Nicole I want you to walk into the woods in wolf form, Jake and I will be 50 feet behind you. If the Dark finds and follows you well try to trap it." He said. " If not we'll try tomorrow."

" Oh so I'm the bait." I said, then Jake had a grin on his face. I just turned around and shifted and walked into the wood, Acting like nothings going on. After about 10 minutes I heard someone following me. I stopped and then kept on walking. Then something ran up behind me and brought me to the ground. A DARK! I shift and and tried to punch him but he stopped my fist.

" There you are." He said. Man he had a deep voice. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. Ummm...Where are they? Then the Dark tied my hands behind my back. Then Jake jumped on him and tackled him to the ground. Drake came running and untied me quick before helping Jake. I turned around to see Jake in wolf form and Drake ran over and grabbed the Dark by the neck and slammed him into the tree by him. The Dark grabbed Drakes arm and tried to get it off his neck. Jake shifted back and went to the Dark and punch him in the face. Hard. Then the Dark went out. Drake letted go of his neck and he fell to the ground.

" Now that's how you trap a Dark." Drake said and gave Jake a hi-five. Jake tied the Dark up with the rope and threw him in his shoulder.

" Not so heavy." He said. I looked on the back of the Dark's neck and saw the black circle about the size of dollar coin with a sun in the middle.

" How old is he? " I asked while we walked back to the hideout. Drake took a look at him quick.

" Maybe 30 or 35" Drake said. I nodded my head and looked at him closer.

It took us an hour to get to the hideout because of the Dark. Once we got there we went to the meeting room to where the old man was. We entered the room and the old man look up at us with a surprised look on his face. Then Jake threw him on the floor.

" Dad, so what do you think?" Jake asked. Then the old man came over and looked at the Dark. He was truly amazed.

" Come on, lets bring him to the other room." He said. Then Jake picked him up again and we walked out to the room next door. We went into it and their was a chair in the middle of the room and Jake placed him in it and grabbed another rope and tied him to it.

" Drake go get a bucket of water." The old man said. Drake went out of the room and then returned with a bucket of water. He went to the Dark and splashed it on the Dark. Then he woke up, looked around and jumped.

" W-what d-do you want?" He said scared. Then the old man went closer to him.

" What do you want?" Said the old man. The Dark then looked around and layed eyes on me. I looked down getting away from that evil gaze.

" Her." He said. Then the old man, Drake,and Jake looked at me. Then I freaked out.

" WHY DO YOU WANT ME!?" I yelled at the Dark. Then he started to laugh.

" I don't want you, my leader does." He said. Drake and Jake shifted into wolves and started walked around him.

" Now, Tell us what's going on OR. " Then Drake came closer to him. " Me and my friend will KILL you." Drake snarled. The Dark looked at me again. Drake then got annoyed because he went in front of him and jumped on him and they fell back.

" I DON'T KNOW. I WAS SENT ON A MISSION TO GET HER AND BRING HER BACK!!!!!!!" He freaked.

Then Drake shift back and brought the chair upright.

" That it?" Drake said. " if not I'll kill you and I know when your lying." The Dark looked at Drake and started talking.

" I was sent on on a mission to get her and bring her back, I don't know why. Anyways if I don't find and bring her back. Their going to send more. Alot more."He said. The old man looked at me and looked back at him.

" Jake go put him in a cell and Drake I want you to go with Nicole to her house and get her stuff. She staying here. " The old man said. I looked at him.

" Wait, why!? I can't just leave my home and my parents." I said. He looked at me and walked over.

" I don't care, but I'm not having Darks getting you. Now go or I'll have to kill you so the Darks can't get you." Drake came over and grabbed my wrist and brought me out to the hall way and we started walking.

" Come on girl lets go to my mom and tell her then she might let you stay with us." He said. We went to his house. Drake told his mom everything and she hugged me.

" Oh I always wanted a daughter." She said.

" But I don't want to leave my parents."

" I know dear, but that was an order. " She said. I signed and then me and Drake went. We got out side and we shift and ran to my house quickly. My parents were asleep when I went in. I went to my room and grabbed my duffel bag and threw all my clothes, some shoes and some other things and went out of the house and Drake and I ran back to the hideout. When we got to his house Sally already had a room ready for me. I went to my room and looked around there was a bed with white sheets, a dresser and a desk.

" Well here you go. go ahead and put your stuff away. theirs a bathroom over there too. " Then she pointed to the door by the desk. Then she left. I opened my duffel bag and put my clothes in the dresser, my shoes by my bed and my laptop on the desk. Then I went to the kitchen. Sally was making chicken. Once we were done eating I went to my room and fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

Now this chapter I like and my sister loves it too. tell me what you think and please comment ,vote, and fan. see yay :)