Chapter 18 : It's Time

" Girl get up!" I heard someone yell. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the meeting room and everyone was around me. I sat up and looked around again.

" What am I doing here?" I asked. Then Drake started to rub his head.

" There coming. " He said. I looked at him confused. What are coming?

" The Darks." I whispered, then he nodded his head. I stood up and walked around. The Darks are coming, all because the one Dark didn't bring me back. " Who told you? How do you guys know?"

" The Dark in the cell was whispering to himself ' their coming, not long now' so it's going to be soon and we already have guards all around the outside of the hideout." The old man said out loud. I looked over and he was sitting at his desk looking over a pile of papers. I walked over to him.

" How long?" I said. Then he looked up at me.

" I don't know, but I'm tring to find that out." I turned around and looked at the rest. They were confused also. I thought about what to do but I have nothing. The Darks are tricky and they have no sent. The one Dark said that alot were coming too. Can these Darks add more details, I can't figure this stuff out.

" So what now?" Zoey asked. The old man got up and came over to us.

" We can't just hide Nicole in here. " Jake started. Then Jason looked up at him.

" True if a Dark does get in the hideout, we have problems." Jason said.

" So where can Nicole hide?" Zoey questioned. I looked at them Thinking that they were crazy. I don't want to hide.

" I don't want to hide. I want to help." I told them. The old man tured to me.

" You can't-" Then someone came running through the doors, out of breath, and came up to the old man. " What going on?" Then the old man turned to the guy.

" T-there....he-here." He manage to say. OK, so now The Darks are here. The old man walked over to Drake and Jason and whispered to them. Then they nodded there heads and came over to me. Oh what now.

" Come on girl we have to go somewhere." Drake said and he grabbed my wrist, but I ripped my arm out of he's hand.

" I don't want to hide, I want to help." I told them. Jason shook his head and Drake came closer to me.

" Not, my order." And he tried to grab my wrist again, but I walked back a few steps. Then Jason came up to my side.

" I know you want to fight, but The Darks want YOU. Please just follow orders." He whispered to me. He sounded scared, but I wanted to help. " come on please." He added. I looked at everyone again.

" No. I want to help!" I told them again. Then I felt my fangs growing, and my eyes changed color. I looked at everyone and Drake stood infront of me. Then he smiled, and poked me in the middle of my forehead. Then my eyes changed back and so did my fangs. I tried to shift, but I couldn't.

" Wolf trick one, Being poked in the forehead will enable you to shift for a few hours." He whispered to me. Great, now how can I shift. " Now let's go." He grabbed my wrist again and brought me out into the main hallway and Jason followed behind. Then we started walking deeper into the hideout.

" Sometimes you guys can be a pain. " I said while we were walking.

" Well sometimes you can't follow an order by the old man." Drake told me. I just looked at him.