Chapter 4 : Questioning

I just kept on running, not even looking back knowing that their after me. I was gasping for air.My heart pumping blood , rich ,30% human 70% wolf blood throughout my body.Then everything and everyone went dark.

I quickly opened my eyes and took a deep breath of air, of course the same dream. Then I sat up to see where I was, I was in a room on a bed. There were two doors, a couch and a desk in here. There was a small lamp that was on the desk. It was as not bright, but I could see.

Someone then came through the one door that was partly open. Drake. He, I guess came from the bathroom, and he was holding a wet washcloth. Then he looked at me, and then sat on the couch.

" Good your up." He said laying back in the couch. " The old man will be coming soon to ask you some questions so you know." Then he closed his eyes and put his hand behind his head.

" How long was I out?" I asked.

" Well when you past out. The old man put me in charge of you. He told me to keep a wet washcloth on your head so you don't overheat, and because he pinched you in the neck was because if he pinches a certain spot on the neck the shifting will stop and you go back to human and past out. Oh and you were out for about an hour and a half and it's 8:30 at night." He finally finished.

" Since you just answered all the questions I was going to ask I guess I have no more." I said and flopped back in the bed.

"That.....was what I was hopping for." I turned my head and stared at him. He then turned his head to me and open him eyes a little. Then he closed them again and smiled and started to laugh.

After about 15 minutes the other door opened and the old man came in with Jake and another guy. I sat up and Drake got up and walked over to the old man.

" Come on girl, were going to talk some where else. " I got up out of the bed and followed them. While I was following them other people were walking too and when they past me they just stared at me.

It wasn't far to where we were going. Once we entered. The room was bright. There were a few couches in here. Also two desks and a tv.

" Take a seat girl. " The old man said, I did I sat on the one couch. It was big so I was able to cross my legs instead of sitting the normal way. Jake sat on the couch to my left,the old man and the one guy sat on the couch in front of me, and Drake sat on the same couch with me.

" You got some answering to do girl." The old man finally said. " First off what's your name"

" Emily" I lied.

" Old man, she's lying. I can feel it." Said Drake.

" Ok so what's your real name?" Asked the old man, I felt a little warm but I finally said it.

" Nicole." Drake quickly looked at me and kept on staring.

" Drake is she lying again?" Drake kept on staring at me. " Drake?"

"hmmm... What? Oh. No" He said a little surprised. Then Drake laid back in the couch with his hands behind his head and eyes closed. Then Jake looked at him funny.

" Drake why did you hesitate? " Jake questioned.

" Oh nothing." Then he started to shake his head. "Nothing at all. "

" Ok then. How old are you?" Said the old man. Since Drake knows when someones lies I just said the truth.

" 13. " I answered. Drake opened his eyes a kept them open for some reason.

" How are you a wolf?" The old man asked. I looked up at him.

" I.....d-don't.......know?" I started looking at my hands.

"OK. So how long were you a wolf?" I looked around.

" All my life."I told. Everyone in the room look at me.

" Can you control shifting?"

" Yes and no. I can control my shift from human to wolf and back. But I can't control that on a full moon. That's why I go a mile out in the forest. "

" Last one. Are you adopted?" That last question just hit me on the head.

" Yes. "

" Ok that's i-"

" Wait a minute. How come me, Jake or anyone be able to smell her sent?"

" She must of never released her sent before Drake" The old man finished. " Drake and Jake your going to teach Nicole how to control her shift on a full moon, and you Nicole don't tell your mom and dad about any of this." Then he and the other guy left.

" Well follow me outside " Drake said while getting up.

__________________________________________________________________________

Author's notes :

LOL I was up all night writing the last to chapters. Hope you like:) please vote,comment, and fan. Or share with friends. i want to get this story out! :)