Chapter 11: A Day At The Mall

I walked home in wolf form thinking about the encounter with Sam. The Dark had to be send to find someone. Someone that lived in these woods. All I know is that one, The Darks are born to kill us werewolves, two their looking for a girl, and three......well I can't think of a third, but their up to something.

Once I was done talking to myself I made it home without hearing anything following me. I enter the back door and walked to my room. then I heard the bathroom door open behind me.

" Nicole where were you?" It was Nikki. I turned around and she was rubbing her one eye.

" Ummmm.......Nowhere." I said then turned around.

" Nowhere is somewhere. Now where did you go?" then she crossed her arms, and looked at me.

I couldn't tell her I had to come up with something.

" Um....I took a walk in the woods." I thought up quickly.

" why?" she kept on staring at me.

" Ok, but don't tell my mom." I started. She nodded her head. " When I can't fall asleep I take walks in the woods to tire myself out." I hope she doesn't think I'm lying.

" Oh, ok I get it now. Next time wake me up so I can come along." she said and then walked to her room. " By the way you do look tried." Ok now that was close. I walked to my room and jumped into my bed and fell asleep.

( Next morning.)

" Nicole get up!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. I got up and looked at the clock. 10:03 in the morning. I went to my closet and threw on some different clothes. A green tank top with jeans. I then went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and putted it up in a ponytail again and went to the kitchen.

" What?" I said still tired.

" Your mom's going to bring us to the mall !!!" Nikki said happly and was jumping up and down. Really mom the mall. To all the girls out reading this I hate the mall. I'm not the normal girl who likes going to the mall and buying stuff and flirting with guys you just meet. I shoot my mom a look and she mouthed ' Just for a few hours '.

" Yay the mall !!!!!!! " I screamed and started to jump up and down too.

" I'm going to get ready." Nikki said and ran to her room. I stopped jumping and looked at my mom with an angered face.

" Really?" I said.

" Awwww come on. She's your cousin and she really wanted to go with you." I said fine and sat down. 15 minutes later Nikki came to the kitchen wearing skinny jeans, small black heels, red shirt, a white hoodie zipped up half way, and was holding a red and white purse. Then she looked at me.

" You going to put something else on?" she asked. I nodded my head and went to my room. I know Nikki If you don't put something on that looks great. She's going to find something for you. I went through my stuff and found Dark blue jeans, a purple tank top that hugged my chest and waist, my black flats ( shoes) , and my black leather jacket. I wore that and went out to the kitchen. " Nicole you look great." she said when I entered the kitchen. Then she looked at my jacket.

" Thanks." I said. But I'd wanted to where my sneakers.

" Ohhh, but where did you get this jacket? I like it." She said. Well to bad it's mine. I love my black leather jacket.

" Ready to go? " My mom asked while grabbing her coat. I nodded my head and nikki said yes yes yes and was jumping. We got into the car and went to the mall. It took us 40 minutes to get there because you know, my family lives in the forest. Once we got there my mom dropped us off at the entrance and before she left she gave me $100.